David Collette 16 +1.0 Elijah Brown 17 #28
Tyler Rawson 13 -2.8 Paul White 10
Parker Van Dyke 8 +3.6 Kenny Wooten 10
Sedrick Barefield 7 -1.8 Payton Pritchard 6
Gabe Bealer 4 -1.4 Victor Bailey Jr. 3
Jayce Johnson 2 -6.3 Keith Smith 2
Chris Seeley 0 -3.8 Troy Brown 1
Donnie Tillman 0 -8.9 Abu Kigab 1

First off, great effort from Collette. He said he wasn't going to miss the game due to the ankle. Guy is a badass.
Utah needs more guys like Collette and Alex Jensen. Guys who will get their hands dirty and play through some pain.
Toughness, Krystkowiak kind of guys. Guys like Mawien, Zamora, Daniels and Reyes who can't take the heat are fine to leave.
Before you jump all over me and say Mawien had a nice year at Kansas State, I am fully aware.
Reyes also had a good year at Pepperdine last year, I understand.

Guys like Bibbins, Rawson and Collette are Utah type players, Krystkowiak type players. Accepting that makes transfers much easier.

As for this game. Oregon owned the second chances and the glass. Ballgame.
+9 on rebounds. +10 on shot attempts. +18 on possessions. -3 on turnovers...and the efficiency score was still a tie.
It was there for Utah, they lost it.

In 11 losses Utah was -78 rebounds. 1-10 where they won the rebounding war.
In 19 wins Utah was +33 rebounds. 9-10 where they won the rebounding war.
Yes, Utah was only 10-20 in rebounding wins on the season.

Offensive rebounding was much of the same
In 11 losses Utah was -31 offensive rebounds. 5-5-1 where they won the rebounding war.
In 19 wins Utah was -54 offensive rebounds. 6-12-1 where they won the rebounding war.
Yes, Utah was only 11-19 in offensive rebounding wins on the season.

Granted, as a team Utah shot 45.6% on the season to their opponents 41.7% so they had more offensive rebounding opportunities (+105 more to be exact) but Utah has to get those as defensive boards to get to that next level.

Look at the top Offensive rebounding teams (North Carolina, Cincinnati, Duke) and total rebounds (Xavier, Duke, Gonzaga, Michigan St.). Rebounding wins games.

I'll do a full season recap soon. Maybe after the NIT game(s).
It's been a fun season, this team overachieved (7th preseason in P12) and played their hearts out. I'm very proud of what they did this year.