Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You've got dysentery... The Oregon road trip

You've got dysentery... The Oregon road trip

Utah play at Oregon Friday night at 10pm EST on FS1 and at Oregon ST Sunday at 6pm EST on PAC12

A split would be very nice.
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    Utah play at Oregon Friday night at 10pm EST on FS1 and at Oregon ST Sunday at 6pm EST on PAC12

A split would be very nice.
    Unfortunately it sounds like Tillman and Seeley are both out, and Collette and Bealer have only practiced on a limited basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post
    Unfortunately it sounds like Tillman and Seeley are both out, and Collette and Bealer have only practiced on a limited basis.

Where are you seeing that about Tillman? He sprained his foot 3 weeks ago
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Where are you seeing that about Tillman? He sprained his foot 3 weeks ago

Im trying to think of a rotation without those four in it versus Pac-12 teams and I just have to chuckle.

Get well soon, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    Im trying to think of a rotation without those four in it versus Pac-12 teams and I just have to chuckle.

Get well soon, guys!
    Hint: It's guard heavy.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Hint: It's guard heavy.
    what did Collette injure against BYU,

other than the obvious (his pride)?

Looking at the Ducks resume so far:

RPI Top 50 Wins - 1, vs. Portland St.
    RPI Top 50 Losses - 2 Oklahoma, Boise
    RPI Top 150 Losses - 1 - UCONN

For the Utes

RPI Top 50 Wins 1 - Missouri
    RPI Top 50 Losses 1 - Butler
    RPI Top 100 Losses 1 - BYU
    RPI Top 150 Losses 1 - UNLV

Oregon's current RPI is 94 and Utah's is 53.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post
    what did Collette injure against BYU,

other than the obvious (his pride)?
    Larry said on the NW State pre-game show that Collette has some kind of stomach pull/tear issue, and that Gabe Bealer hyper extended his knee in practice.

Larry said on the NW State pre-game show that Collette has some kind of stomach pull/tear issue, and that Gabe Bealer hyper extended his knee in practice.
    Any news on the injuries?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Bealer and Collette will be available per Bill Reilly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not the greatest start

It's nice when 2 of our "best shooters" have uncontested airballs

No one watching? This is a good game

No one watching? This is a good game

I'm watching...much better second half...just gotta keep it up here. No dumb shots or plays to help them out.

I'm watching...much better second half...just gotta keep it up here. No dumb shots or plays to help them out.

Keep it up!

Can't have empty possessions down the stretch here.

Hit the free throws

Well, wow. That was fun.

Bibbins is currently the first team all conference pg.

Wow. I look at our roster and I feel like bawling. Then this. Wow. Truth is stranger than fiction.

hell yeah!

Oregon seemingly has no inside game, which makes me happy.

https://goo.gl/images/zyqA5g

Great win! Excellent coaching job by Larry. Hopefully this gives them some confidence going into Sunday. A sweep would be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Oregon seemingly has no inside game, which makes me happy.
    How nice was it to not go up against Boucher, Brooks, Dorsey and Bell?

Utes win, Trojans get embarrassed. Perfect night!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthwestUteFan View Post
    Utes win, Trojans get embarrassed. Perfect night!
    Other Trojans go down to UW at home...road teams go to +2 in games that are complete so far tonight in the Pac 12.

Colorado is bad down 20 in Corvallis

Colorado is bad down 20 in Corvallis

WSU hanging tough with UCLA.

I'm beginning to wonder whether there is something, other than gallbladder surgery, going on with Seeley. To my knowledge, gallbladder surgery is, and has been for sometime, done with an arthroscope and is very minor. I remember LK saying last year that Seeley needed to be better about school. For him to not even be on the trip seems kind of odd.