Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Getting Our Mojo Back - Utah hosts Washington/Wazzu

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    Wonder why Barefield isn’t getting any minutes?
    I have no idea, but Parker is getting swallowed up on the double team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    Wonder why Barefield isn’t getting any minutes?
    Apparently he did something in warmups and is experiencing “discomfort”

Utah getting one shot on offense and keep giving WSU second chances on defense. At least they’ve managed to finally hit a couple of threes or this thing would be over.

Drawing the offensive foul and then that high glass kiss on the other end were so pretty for Bibbins. This kid impresses more and more every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    Utah getting one shot on offense and keep giving WSU second chances on defense. At least they’ve managed to finally hit a couple of threes or this thing would be over.

Collette must be the worst rebounding big man who ever played. We really missed jayce down the stretch. Their o rebounds got them back in it.

Why no seely?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    Collette must be the worst rebounding big man who ever played. We really missed jayce down the stretch. Their o rebounds got them back in it.
    I think part of the reason they got so many offensive rebounds was because they were shooting so many 3’s. Our bigs frequently were closing out to contest the shots in the corners, putting them out of position. Also, three point misses frequently bounce out farther, so even if you box out, the ball goes sat a rebounder with good position.
    Last edited by chrisrenrut; 02-17-2018 at 11:20 PM.
    Dyslexics of the world, untie!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    that high glass kiss
    What a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    Why no seely?

I thought we'd see a lot of him with Jayce out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    Why no seely?

Based on our current luck, he probably hurt himself somehow getting off the bus.
    Last edited by chrisrenrut; 02-18-2018 at 12:20 AM.
    Dyslexics of the world, untie!