Whatever buzz was created by the Oregon road sweep has evaporated after losing the last four, despite not being favored in any of those games. Last week we allowed both UCLA and USC to get off to hot starts and neither team looked back.

Against Oregon and Oregon St., the Utes allowed 66 points to each team. Over the last four games, the Utes have allowed an average of 85 points per game...and Larry has said we've lost a lot of our Mojo. Couple this with what Colorado has done and the buzzards are starting to circle around the program just a little bit...particularly on the Twitter.

Washington comes in having won two road games this year in league play, but most recently lost at home to Stanford...so who knows what to expect from the.

Wazzu picked up its first league win on Saturday against Cal, but I would still hope that they would be a fairly easy out. With this Ute team, who knows.

Larry seemed to open up the rotation over the weekend, probably partially due to the games being blowouts, but I liked what I saw from Chris Seeley, and I'm encouraged that some of the young guys are getting playing time. It will be interesting to see if that carries into this week.

With three straight road games coming up after this weekend, it is imperative that the Utes get themselves to 4-4 so that they are at least treading water heading into the Arizona & Colorado roadies.