Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting Our Mojo Back - Utah hosts Washington/Wazzu

Hybrid View

Utah getting one shot on offense and keep giving WSU second chances on defense. At least they’ve managed to finally hit a couple of threes or this thing would be over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    Utah getting one shot on offense and keep giving WSU second chances on defense. At least they’ve managed to finally hit a couple of threes or this thing would be over.

Collette must be the worst rebounding big man who ever played. We really missed jayce down the stretch. Their o rebounds got them back in it.

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    Collette must be the worst rebounding big man who ever played. We really missed jayce down the stretch. Their o rebounds got them back in it.
    I think part of the reason they got so many offensive rebounds was because they were shooting so many 3’s. Our bigs frequently were closing out to contest the shots in the corners, putting them out of position. Also, three point misses frequently bounce out farther, so even if you box out, the ball goes sat a rebounder with good position.
    Last edited by chrisrenrut; 02-17-2018 at 10:20 PM.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Drawing the offensive foul and then that high glass kiss on the other end were so pretty for Bibbins. This kid impresses more and more every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    that high glass kiss
    What a shot.

Why no seely?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    Why no seely?

I thought we'd see a lot of him with Jayce out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    Why no seely?

Based on our current luck, he probably hurt himself somehow getting off the bus.
    Last edited by chrisrenrut; 02-17-2018 at 11:20 PM.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Larry sounded pretty frustrated today in his presser. I don't think he's frustrated at the level he was last year, seems like he, like many of us, is frustrated with how soft some of these guys are, and the fact that they are missing open shots.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Utah by 7

per Vegas--really.??

I had us 2-4 going into this weekend although I thought the path would be a little different than it was. This is the break weekend for us. Lose both or split and this season is officially over. Win both and we are still capable of a .500 PAC 12 season. This year is a lot like football except many people had unrealistic expectations for football. Turnover years with eyes firmly focused on the future.

Quote Originally Posted by UTEopia View Post
    I had us 2-4 going into this weekend although I thought the path would be a little different than it was. This is the break weekend for us. Lose both or split and this season is officially over. Win both and we are still capable of a .500 PAC 12 season. This year is a lot like football except many people had unrealistic expectations for football. Turnover years with eyes firmly focused on the future.

IMHO, the season is over regardless of the results this weekend.

Interestingly, I (among many) am hyped on next year's recruiting class, with two recruits nominated to be McDonald's AA's. I was disappointed the other day to see our class is ranked only 8th in the Pac 12, and 35th nationally. Reality check, i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by UTEopia View Post

Interestingly, I (among many) am hyped on next year's recruiting class, with two recruits nominated to be McDonald's AA's. I was disappointed the other day to see our class is ranked only 8th in the Pac 12, and 35th nationally. Reality check, i guess.
    How much do you think the disappointment fans are feeling about this team is viewed through the lens of how Colorado has performed in its 6 league games verses how we've performed in our 6 league games? To me, it seems like that has heavily influenced a lot of the thinking, but I'd be curious to see what you think about that?
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

You do have to remember two of our recruits aren’t counted in that ranking. Doutrive and Charles Jones Jr