Thread: Site encryption enabled

Site encryption enabled

We now support SSL encryption on UtahBy5.

You can use it by specifying the HTTPS protocol on the URL instead of the HTTP protocol.

https://www.utahby5.com

If everything goes well, I'll add a rediret from the unencrypted to the encrypted.

It appears the encryption conversion has broken embedded Tweets. I'll look into it.

Looks like it is fixed now. If you are still having troubles, do a full refresh by holding SHIFT while you click the refresh button.

I am getting warnings that the site is not secure. It’s happening on my Apple devices using Safari, and Windows computer using Explorer. Is this happening to anyone else?
    People who wear glasses/contacts are not allowed to celbrqte the rear 2020. Go eat some carrots or get LASIK.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    I am getting warnings that the site is not secure. It’s happening on my Apple devices using Safari, and Windows computer using Explorer. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Let's be honest, after basketball season and the annual transfers, the "insecure warning" is an accurate warning. Seriously though, I just received the same prompt on a Microsoft and Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    Let's be honest, after basketball season and the annual transfers, the "insecure warning" is an accurate warning. Seriously though, I just received the same prompt on a Microsoft and Chrome.
    Same
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Yeah. It looks like our SSL certificate has expired.

I've contacted OrangeUte about this. I hope he gets the message.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

I blame Seattle's bad takes for this site being deemed unsafe

Any particular reason that the site’s desktop version is still screwed up and unusable?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    Any particular reason that the site’s desktop version is still screwed up and unusable?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We’re having a hard time getting the login information that we need to fix a simple problem. It’s pretty frustrating. We will keep at it, and we ask for everyone‘s patience.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell