Thread: Utah Baseball 2018

Hybrid View

Utah Baseball 2018

Season begins this week at ORU. However, first home game isn't for a month. Lost nearly all our top pitchers to the draft/graduation. The young guys will have to step up big-time this season.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

Quote Originally Posted by mUUser View Post
    Season begins this week at ORU. However, first home game isn't for a month. Lost nearly all our top pitchers to the draft/graduation. The young guys will have to step up big-time this season.
    Did they ever figure out the easements, etc in order to build the new field?

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyUte View Post
    Did they ever figure out the easements, etc in order to build the new field?
    Dr Hill did a state of the Utes about a month ago. He said they’re doing a couple of studies now so they can go back to the neighbors and the city and try to get the field approved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post
    Dr Hill did a state of the Utes about a month ago. He said they’re doing a couple of studies now so they can go back to the neighbors and the city and try to get the field approved.
    Thanks Diehard, I figured you would have the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyUte View Post
    Thanks Diehard, I figured you would have the answer.
    I try to stay up on that field....since I oversaw construction of it....I actually built the pitchers mounds and bullpen mounds, so I’ll always have a connection to that field.

Kinneberg suspended for the first 14 games of the season for recruiting violations. https://www.sltrib.com/sports/utah-u...seball-season/