Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2019 Football Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    Jayden Daniels recruiting update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't follow recruiting at all, does that represent the probability of him going to the U?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    I don't follow recruiting at all, does that represent the probability of him going to the U?

That means this national recruiting expert is predicting that Daniels goes to Utah. The percentages represent how often his predictions are correct (at the time the recruit commits). I'm not sure what the two different percentages represent.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    That means this national recruiting expert is predicting that Daniels goes to Utah. The percentages represent how often his predictions are correct (at the time the recruit commits). I'm not sure what the two different percentages represent.

somebody tweeted out that he would not make a prediction this high unless he knows something certain. fWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    somebody tweeted out that he would not make a prediction this high unless he knows something certain. fWIW.
    I would agree with that. These national guys dont generally stick their neck out on a whim. Its not for sure until he signs on the dotted line, but this is a very very good development for us. (Gotta love Brian Swinney, who no longer works for UteZone, throwing in a prediction of UCLA).

Ah, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post

It means that he’s giving LA Ute the go ahead to start a Jayden Daniels thread already!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    It means that he’s giving LA Ute the go ahead to start a Jayden Daniels thread already!

LOL. Touché. I deserve every bit of it.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

I don't know why we get all excited about these kids. Recent events should remind us that very often the next big thing is just a mirage. If Daniels comes, cool. If not, I really don't care anymore.

https://247sports.com/Article/Four-S...CLA-123727353/

“The game atmosphere was my favorite part of the trip,” Daniels said. “I’ve never seen a crowd that crazy and that loud, it was incredible. The team played great and I was really impressed by how physical they were. I thought it was going to be a close game but Utah blew them out.

Quote Originally Posted by snafu View Post
    I don't know why we get all excited about these kids. Recent events should remind us that very often the next big thing is just a mirage. If Daniels comes, cool. If not, I really don't care anymore.
    except I never want to be in a situation like USC, where a true freshman is starting. We should never start the season without a QB who's had at least a year in the program.

The pay site guys were teasing about good recruiting news yesterday. Nothing ever came out. But Lolani Langi did post that he'll be announcing his commitment tonight at 7 MST with Jr Taufuna announcing that his commitment was coming, as well. Then earlier today, I noticed this.

Recruiting.JPG

Brandon updated his crystal ball of all three players to Utah today.

Now we just wait on the rest of the California trio.

Shoe #1.

You've found the secret! If you can follow the crystal ball predictions of the Ute zone guys, you can get all the premium info you need for free.

Utes get commit Lacarea Pleasant-Johnson a CB from Phoenix

https://247sports.com/Player/LaCarea...nson-46049186/