Akeem
    Duncan

Team B:
    Jordan
    Wade
    LeBron
    The unibrow
    Durant
    Last edited by Mormon Red Death; 05-07-2018 at 05:38 PM.
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

I vote team B. Too many Lakers on team A

Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    I vote team B. Too many Lakers on team A
    Here is how I see it:

Magic vs. Wade
    Kobe vs. Jordan
    Bird vs. Lebron
    Akeem vs. Unibrow- push
    Duncan vs. Durrant- push

So I would give the edge to Team B.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    Here is how I see it:

Magic vs. Wade
    Kobe vs. Jordan
    Bird vs. Lebron
    Akeem vs. Unibrow- push
    Duncan vs. Durrant- push

So I would give the edge to Team B.
    I don't see how Durrant and Uni are push with Hakeem and Duncan. Those two clearly go to team A. But Jordan and LeBron are so good that team B still wins.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    I don't see how Durrant and Uni are push with Hakeem and Duncan. Those two clearly go to team A. But Jordan and LeBron are so good that team B still wins.
    Hard for me to give the edge to Olajuwon or Duncan. We are just seeing the potential of the unibrow, and it looks pretty good. And Durrant’s game is very different than Duncan’s, but he is a more prolific scorers. Duncan averaged 19 points and 10 rebounds, Durrant averages 27 points and 7 rebounds. Both shoot close to 50%.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Team B. Just too much versatility and athleticism. Plus Kobe accomplishes almost nothing on a team like this.

Team B. Swap Lebron with any player in Team A, and Team A becomes the better team. Nobody can touch Lebron's combination of athleticism, skill, strength, speed, & defense. May be a generation or three before we see another Lebron.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.