Thread: The official NO. ILL. game thread

The official NO. ILL. game thread

Anyone know when they announce kickoff times? I'd love to arrange some things so that I am at this game, but it all depends on the start time. Help a brother out.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Anyone know when they announce kickoff times? I'd love to arrange some things so that I am at this game, but it all depends on the start time. Help a brother out.
    With it being at NIU, they have the TV rights. I have no idea who their TV partners are, but I assume that would be a big influence on game time, and when game time is announced. So basically, I'm not help at all, brother.
    Dyslexics of the world, untie!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    With it being at NIU, they have the TV rights. I have no idea who their TV partners are, but I assume that would be a big influence on game time, and when game time is announced. So basically, I'm not help at all, brother.
    NIU's home games last year ranged from untelevised to ESPN 3 to ESPN 2 to CBSSN. Of course, those games were played on all days of the week. This is a Saturday game. If it's relegated to ESPN3, someone owes us an apology. But we should be prepared for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPat View Post
    NIU's home games last year ranged from untelevised to ESPN 3 to ESPN 2 to CBSSN. Of course, those games were played on all days of the week. This is a Saturday game. If it's relegated to ESPN3, someone owes us an apology. But we should be prepared for anything.
    These are very helpful non-answers. When are they likely to announce a kickoff time? One week before is unacceptable! The people deserve to know!

These are very helpful non-answers. When are they likely to announce a kickoff time? One week before is unacceptable! The people deserve to know!
    My best guess is sometime between noon and 10 PM eastern for the kickoff.

What are we doing playing a program like that on the road? Risky, little to gain and much to lose. Seems like a screw up.
    One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.

--Albert Einstein

The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved out of literally nothing, is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice.

--Richard Dawkins

Be kind to all, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

--Philo

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
    What are we doing playing a program like that on the road? Risky, little to gain and much to lose. Seems like a screw up.
    No doubt about it: you schedule p5 opponents or home cupcakes. It's really simple.

5:30 MT Applejack, just posted to the twitters - all of em.

https://twitter.com/utahathletics/st...69527881662464

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post

The great thing about being on ESPNews is that there won’t be anything important on before it to interfere with the broadcast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uggh. That makes catching a flight back to DC on Saturday close to impossible

Uggh. That makes catching a flight back to DC on Saturday close to impossible
    Something tells me you could probably safely leave mid third quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something tells me you could probably safely leave mid third quarter.
    I don't know if northern Illinois is that kind of team.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    My best guess is sometime between noon and 10 PM eastern for the kickoff.
    Swish!!

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    Swish!!
    Once again UMS's sources come through.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.