Thread: the Twitters

Hybrid View

the Twitters

so I don't do Facebook, Instagram or many of the other social media stuff, but I do participate in Twitter, probably because its the laziest

and the challenge with twitter is finding people who put out good content

For example, I follow Kyle Whittingham and Frank Dolce, but they both tweet about twice a year, so they're pretty much worthless to follow. But I did come across a good guy to follow regarding PAC-12 odds and ends.

@SportsPac12

Former sportswriter & columnist who has covered three different Pac-12 schools. Not affiliated with the Conference or any of its teams. My views are my own.
    He puts out some interesting stuff
    Pac-12 Football - Combined 2017 NFL Salaries per Team (Millions) 1. USC $146.9 2. Cal, $139.4 3. Stanford, $94.1 4. Utah, $72.3 5. Oregon, $72.2 6. OSU, $43.7 7. Colorado, $34.4 8. UCLA, $32.7 9. Washington, $32.110. ASU, $31.911. Arizona, $29.612. WSU, $6.5

https://twitter.com/SportsPac12/stat...69634333347840

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post
    so I don't do Facebook, Instagram or many of the other social media stuff, but I do participate in Twitter, probably because its the laziest

For example, I follow Kyle Whittingham and Frank Dolce, but they both tweet about twice a year, so they're pretty much worthless to follow. But I did come across a good guy to follow regarding PAC-12 odds and ends.

Pac-12 Football - Combined 2017 NFL Salaries per Team (Millions) 1. USC $146.9 2. Cal, $139.4 3. Stanford, $94.1 4. Utah, $72.3 5. Oregon, $72.2 6. OSU, $43.7 7. Colorado, $34.4 8. UCLA, $32.7 9. Washington, $32.110. ASU, $31.911. Arizona, $29.612. WSU, $6.5

Bill Riley is worth following. Morgan Scalley is pretty good.

For non sports-- Nature is Scary is my latest favorite.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

I'm not real active in posting, but I follow the U coaches and some others. Keith Van Horn is funny. Bill Riley is informative on Utah stuff. I like Epke Udoh from the Jazz. There are some active Ute fans that I follow. ColoUte is a good follow as is Utebuntu.

Quote Originally Posted by UTEopia View Post
    I'm not real active in posting, but I follow the U coaches and some others. Keith Van Horn is funny. Bill Riley is informative on Utah stuff. I like Epke Udoh from the Jazz. There are some active Ute fans that I follow. ColoUte is a good follow as is Utebuntu.
    I wish I could mute KVH for his youth basketball updates, but when he starts pulling out the Majerus stories, he might be the best state of Utah sports follow on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by UTEopia View Post
    KVH is a must follow. He drops Majerus stories every once in a while.

Dont follow @BenInUtah. Hes the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post
    Dont follow @BenInUtah. Hes the worst.
    Seriously, his sports takes are terrible...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post

Almost directly in line with QB longevity/success. You can see the cliff that develops from Oregon/Mariota at 5, to OSU and Sean Mannion at 6. Cal ultimately takes over the top spot for 2018 once Carson Palmer retired, and once Goff signs his extension next year, Cal will have the top spot until Rodgers retires. UCLA obviously in best position to jump high on this list once Rosen signs his extension in a few years.