Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
Our preferred mold is bruiser, but we've worked with the slasher-type before (wolfman). Shyne could certainly be a short yardage back with Green in on 1st/2nd downs. Taylor has to be creative to use what he has.

I don't know anything about pass protection from these guys. Actually, I don't know how good Moss is on that either.
Moss is pretty damn good at pass pro (both in identifying and executing). He misses a few blitz reads here and there but he's generally pretty solid.

I don't like what I've seen from Shyne this year. He is terrible in pass protection and as Scratch notes he has lost a little juice. It's probably understandable given his injury and wanting to be cautious, but if he were our go-to guy we would be in trouble. DHC is what he is - a speedster. I don't see him as an top guy; he's more of a change-of-pace guy.

Green, on the other hand, is intriguing to me. He's a RS freshman so there is room to grow, his body is better than when he arrived (good sign both on the genetics side and the work ethic side), and some of his runs he has displayed a burst that I didn't know that he had. I have hope for him. But, there would be serious growing pains with him as #1.