Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Utah Prediction Contest: vs Weber State

2018 Utah Prediction Contest: vs Weber State

It is that time of year! As a reminder, there are 100 points available each game. 50 for picking the correct Utah score, and 50 for picking the correct opponent score. Every point you are off from the correct score is about a 2 point reduction from the 100 points possible. Best of luck.

Post your final score prediction below for the game against Weber State.

Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    It is that time of year! As a reminder, there are 100 points available each game. 50 for picking the correct Utah score, and 50 for picking the correct opponent score. Every point you are off from the correct score is about a 2 point reduction from the 100 points possible. Best of luck.

Post your final score prediction below for the game against Weber State.

Utah 51
    WSU 12

Every year, you forget to mention the point penalty for picking against the Utes.

Utah 58
    Weber 7
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Utah 44
    Wesber 13

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Every year, you forget to mention the point penalty for picking against the Utes.
    Are you picking up Devildog’s torch? What if I promise to think less of any poster picking against the Utes, would that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    Are you picking up Devildog’s torch? What if I promise to think less of any poster picking against the Utes, would that work?
    He's always trying to carry Devildog's water. Always.

Utah- 42
    Weber- 10
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

University of Utah 42
    Weber State University 10

Well folks, Im here to make it back to back titles.........who is coming in second?

Good guys: 37
    Bad guys: 16

really good guys 35

sorta good guys 8

Utes 45
    Mildcats 10

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Utah 56
    Weber State 13

Utes 37
    Wildcats 17

Utes - 45
    Wildcats - 16

Mighty Utes 31
    Fighting Fawn Brodies 13

Whittingham doesn't go Joe Glenn on Jay Hill.

Utah: 34
    Wildcats: 17

Utes 40
    Jay Hill's guys 21

47-6 Utes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 2 fg away from acing this contest.

LuckyUte is lucky. . . that he chose my prediction to copy!
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    LuckyUte is lucky. . . that he chose my prediction to copy!
    Oops, sorry about that, I obviously have very difficult reading problems, only 30 minutes later too. No issue here with giving me a DQ.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyUte View Post
    Oops, sorry about that, I obviously have very difficult reading problems, only 30 minutes later too. No issue here with giving me a DQ.
    Aint no thang. Just giving you a hard time. Great minds think alike.

2018 Utah Prediction Contest: vs Weber State

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    Utes 45
    Mildcats 10
    Ahem. I came in second.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell