Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 181 to 205 of 205

Thread: Pac-12 Survivor Pool: 2018 Edition

  1. #181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Twin Falls, Idaho
    Posts
    3,161
    Utah

  2. #182
    Senior Member Scorcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    1,207
    Utah

  3. #183
    So here are the results of this weeks games. Everyone made it through. Good job.

    Utah

    Chrisrenrut
    SoCalPat
    Scorcho

    UCLA
    Rocker Ute

  4. #184

    Pac-12 Survivor Pool: 2018 Edition

    Here are your choices for this coming week:

    Stanford @ ASU
    Colorado @ Washington
    Cal @ Oregon State
    Oregon @ Washington State
    USC @ Utah
    Arizona @ UCLA
    Last edited by Sullyute; 10-14-2018 at 08:13 PM.

  5. #185
    Oregon

    Previous:
    UCLA over Cal
    Wazzu over OSU
    Washington over BYU
    Stanford over Oregon


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #186
    Oregon

    Previous winners- Washington, ASU, Arizona, Utah

    Previous losers- ASU, Oregon St, Cal, Arizona
    I saw a door that said exit only. So I entered through it and went up to the guy working there and said "I have good news. You have severely underestimated that door over there. By like a hundred percent." Demetri Marti

  7. #187
    Senior Member Scorcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    1,207
    picks:

    UW over ASU
    CU over UCLA
    WSU over OSU
    Utah over UA

    Oregon St over Cal

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    Oregon

    Previous winners- Washington, ASU, Arizona, Utah

    Previous losers- ASU, Oregon St, Cal, Arizona

    via GIPHY

    I saw a door that said exit only. So I entered through it and went up to the guy working there and said "I have good news. You have severely underestimated that door over there. By like a hundred percent." Demetri Marti

  9. #189
    Here is the results for last week:

    Oregon
    Rocker Ute
    chrisrenrut

    Oregon State
    Scorcho

    No Pick
    SoCalPat

    It looks like everyone is out. So the question is do all four of you get a pass or just the three that actually posted picks?

  10. #190
    Here are this weeks games: (remember you still have to count last weeks games as a pick)

    Utah @ UCLA
    ASU @ USC
    WSU @ Stanford
    OSU @ Colorado
    Washington @ Cal
    Oregon @ Arizona

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    Here is the results for last week:

    Oregon
    Rocker Ute
    chrisrenrut

    Oregon State
    Scorcho

    No Pick
    SoCalPat

    It looks like everyone is out. So the question is do all four of you get a pass or just the three that actually posted picks?
    I hate for SCP lose for what was obviously an oversight.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Twin Falls, Idaho
    Posts
    3,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    I hate for SCP lose for what was obviously an oversight.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL. You gotta show up every week. I didnít and will take the L as a result.

  13. #193
    Okay, this feels like a consolation prize but...

    I pick:

    Utah over UCLA

    Previous

    UCLA over Cal
    Wazzu over OSU
    Washington over BYU
    Stanford over Oregon
    Oregon over Wazzu


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #194
    WSU over Stanford

    Previous winners- Washington, ASU, Arizona, Utah, Oregon

    Previous losers- ASU, Oregon St, Cal, Arizona, WSU

    via GIPHY

    I saw a door that said exit only. So I entered through it and went up to the guy working there and said "I have good news. You have severely underestimated that door over there. By like a hundred percent." Demetri Marti

  15. #195
    Scorcho, you going to make a pick?

  16. #196
    Senior Member Scorcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    1,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    Scorcho, you going to make a pick?
    Didn't realize everyone lost. I'll take Stanford over WSU

  17. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    WSU over Stanford

    Previous winners- Washington, ASU, Arizona, Utah, Oregon, WSU

    Previous losers- ASU, Oregon St, Cal, Arizona, WSU, Stanford
    After this past week, I’m not confident about any pick. Any give Saturday, and all that.

    My only options are picking UCLA to win at Oregon, Stanford at Washington, or USC losing at Oregon St.

    I’ll go with Stanford. Who you got, Rocker?
    I saw a door that said exit only. So I entered through it and went up to the guy working there and said "I have good news. You have severely underestimated that door over there. By like a hundred percent." Demetri Marti

  18. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    Okay, this feels like a consolation prize but...

    I pick:

    Utah over UCLA

    Previous

    UCLA over Cal
    Wazzu over OSU
    Washington over BYU
    Stanford over Oregon
    Oregon over Wazzu


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This week I can only choose Colo, Zona or USC... I'm going for USC.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    This week I can only choose Colo, Zona or USC... I'm going for USC.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have already picked OSU as a loser, right?

    I think, based on your list above. You can do any of the following:
    Either Colorado or Arizona
    ASU over Utah
    OSU over USC
    I saw a door that said exit only. So I entered through it and went up to the guy working there and said "I have good news. You have severely underestimated that door over there. By like a hundred percent." Demetri Marti

  20. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    This week I can only choose Colo, Zona or USC... I'm going for USC.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rocker,

    You cannot pick USC. Here are your options:

    Colorado over Arizona
    Arizona over Colorado
    ASU over Utah
    OSU over USC

  21. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    Rocker,

    You cannot pick USC. Here are your options:

    Colorado over Arizona
    Arizona over Colorado
    ASU over Utah
    OSU over USC
    You are right, I forgot (or perhaps assumed things reset - dunno, I'm stupid) I guess I choose, AZ.

  22. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    You are right, I forgot (or perhaps assumed things reset - dunno, I'm stupid) I guess I choose, AZ.

    via GIPHY

    I saw a door that said exit only. So I entered through it and went up to the guy working there and said "I have good news. You have severely underestimated that door over there. By like a hundred percent." Demetri Marti

  23. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    Congrats Rocker on being the second winner this season!

  24. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    Congrats Rocker on being the second winner this season!
    I credit my secondary success in this contest with asking myself, "What would Sitake do?" and then doing the opposite.

  25. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    I credit my secondary success in this contest with asking myself, "What would Sitake do?" and then doing the opposite.
    It also helped that your final competitor didn’t have a single winning play in the last round. But you did pick the 50/50 winner of Arizona vs. CU, so you earned it.
    I saw a door that said exit only. So I entered through it and went up to the guy working there and said "I have good news. You have severely underestimated that door over there. By like a hundred percent." Demetri Marti

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •