Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He called you a Wildcat before. I didn't even pick up on it. Utah v Ariz

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post
    I've been told by someone who knows him that he has some very challenging problems to deal with at home. I guess the least of which is that they are a family of 10.

Because of that, maybe Cougarboard is an outlet for him, and maybe he deserves some leeway. But I agree with you that he is over the top with his hatred.
    He is actually a very good guy who’s been through a lot. I think we should go easy on him. Many of us are not always at our best when we’re talking sports, especially the Utah-BYU rivalry. I know I’ve had my moments (actually much more than moments). As I am becoming an old codger I find that I’m mellowing out a lot on that subject.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    I think we should go easy on him.
    He hasn't posted here in a long time. I don't think any of us really have cause or place to interact with KC.