No real quibbles with the grades either.

I think Battin really hit that freshman wall, but when he was good, he was really good. Hopefully nobody considers this blaspheme, but I see a little Trace Caton in him. I think he will always get playing time on a Larry coached team because he works hard and he's not afraid to stick his nose in there. He's got that garbage man potential.

As my avatar suggests, I really love the strides that headband Jayce made this year. If he can somehow improve the softness of his hands and go straight up when he gets it down low (and of course, improve his free throws), he's going to be an asset for us...especially early in the non-conference schedule. He and Tillman will be expected to be leaders next year, and I think they'll step up.

Novak was an absolute whiff by this staff. I watched him up close and personal when they played at CU, and he just seemed lost out there. I thought Morely really earned some minutes from him and I can't for the life of me understand why Morely didn't get some time last night...he could've stretched the D and made Wooten defend on the perimeter.

One of the things I've noticed is that Larry is all about the process, etc. I think he needs to figure out a way to speed that up next year to get some good OOC wins before heading into conference play. The opportunities will be there early, this team just needs to capitalize on them.