Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2018-19 basketball season

So..I assume Bradon Roy is calling the game tonight for Fox?

The net rankings for the Pac-12:

Washington 54
    Arizona 55
    ASU 64
    Oregon 82
    OSU 85
    CU 90
    Utah 97
    USC 100
    Stanford 143
    WSU 183
    Cal 208

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    So..I assume Bradon Roy is calling the game tonight?
    No that's when we go to Seattle
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Battin needs to get his confidence back.

We have 2 freshman playing the pivotal r role at the top of the key. Both Allen and batten are turning it over.
    Coco crisp is on fire
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    We have 2 freshman playing the pivotal r role at the top of the key. Both Allen and batten are turning it over.
    Coco crisp is on fire
    That good feeling after the AZ trip is fading.

When we switched to chuck jones on crisp d got a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post
    That good feeling after the AZ trip is fading.
    Both Barefield and Tillman played their best games ever. That couldn't last forever.

Yikes pvd that was off by 6 feet

Double foul on a drive how is that possible

Jones, Gach, and Barefield at the same time. Have we seen that before?

Cringe worthy game

Live by the three, die by the three

Headband Jayce is the best Jayce.

I saw PVD dunk live. No one can ever take that away from us.

UW's Crisp is hot again tonight, 4 of 4 from 3 and UW leads the Buffs by 13 in the first half

Headband Jayce is the best Jayce.

I saw PVD dunk live. No one can ever take that away from us.
    Years from now only a few of us will back able to say we saw it live. We happy few. We band of brothers.

I'm hoping for a sub-100 ranking in NET. That's my personal season goal for this team. CU at home, Stanford/Cal on the road are all games we need to win in order to get there.

CU at home odds go up if McKinley Wright who killed Utes last year is out—he did not play this weekend with shoulder injury.

They are also thin up front so if Jayce can get them in foul trouble—never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Standing ute View Post
    They are also thin up front so if Jayce can get them in foul trouble—never mind.
    I think you forgot...we're dealing with a new animal in Headband Jayce.

Seriously, Jayce is just fine. He's just not an offensive weapon at all.

Utes in review: Three freshman totaled 40 points vs. Washington State. How will their growth frame this season?
    Timmy Allen, Both Gach and Riley Battin will have a lot to say about how the program is judged.

https://www.sltrib.com/sports/utah-u...-review-three/

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

His parents fled civil war in South Sudan. Now Utah’s Both Gach wants to be a role model for a growing wave of South Sudanese hoopers.

https://www.sltrib.com/sports/utah-u...ts-fled-civil/

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

--Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

Alright
    We have Colorado at home the at the the nocal schools afterward. 3 winnable games.

Then we have
    Oregon schools
    @ socal
    Zona schools
    @ Washington schools
    @ Colorado
    Socal schools

I see wins at Colorado and at wazzu
    After that I'm not sure

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Alright
    We have Colorado at home the at the the nocal schools afterward. 3 winnable games.

Then we have
    Oregon schools
    @ socal
    Zona schools
    @ Washington schools
    @ Colorado
    Socal schools

I see wins at Colorado and at wazzu
    After that I'm not sure

@Cal is a possibility. WSU just did it pretty easily.
    I saw a door that said exit only. So I entered through it and went up to the guy working there and said "I have good news. You have severely underestimated that door over there. By like a hundred percent." Demetri Marti

Please use this thread to talk about the games this year

I wasn't sure if this was 2018-19 NCAA bball or 18-19 Utah bball.

I wasn't sure if this was 2018-19 NCAA bball or 18-19 Utah bball.
    Well for the rest of the year let's have a thread for each week

Well for the rest of the year let's have a thread for each week

Good idea. That tradition was falling off.

--Yeats

Vance Hendrix ends up at Fresno State.

I saw a door that said exit only. So I entered through it and went up to the guy working there and said "I have good news. You have severely underestimated that door over there. By like a hundred percent." Demetri Marti

I wish him well. Hopefully being closer to his support system will help him. I may have to start paying closer attention to Fresno with seeley and now Hendrix there.