Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reign in the desert: Utah at Arizona State

I think we still win the south if ASU loses one more, and we win out. There may be a greater than 50% chance of that. ASU has to play at Oregon and at Arizona.
    One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.

--Albert Einstein

The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved out of literally nothing, is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice.

--Richard Dawkins

Be kind to all, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

--Philo

I sure would feel better if we had your nephew on the roster right now, SU. We are thin at backup.

We no longer control our destiny, but are still in the mix if we get help. Just our luck to have ASU as they hit their stride.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
    I think we still win the south if ASU loses one more, and we win out. There may be a greater than 50% chance of that. ASU has to play at Oregon and at Arizona.
    Swish!
    One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.

--Albert Einstein

The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved out of literally nothing, is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice.

--Richard Dawkins

Be kind to all, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

--Philo