Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 Football Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    I would not be surprised if Marsh "reopened" his recruiting in December. What happened to the 6'8" receiver who played with Daniels and was supposed to go to Snow? I don't think he is still on the radar, is he?

I also would not be surprised if we took a grad transfer qb if the oppty arose.
    This was a good question. I remember that Snow College had posted that he had committed there after he failed to qualify and people felt that was pretty good news that would keep him relatively close to the Utah program. After some internetting just now, he is not on the Snow College roster and I happened to find him at East LA College where he has played in two games, has two catches and two touchdowns.

On his Twitter page, his bio has him as a Ute commit and his Utah commitment edit is still pinned to the top of his page. Seems like a kid who just has a hard time getting his shit together. :shrug:

From what I can ascertain from the crystal balls, we missed out on a four star RB for next year’s class. I hope they enjoy it because it will be the only victory that ASU gets to taste this week.

On another note, we did get the commitment of a kicker. So probably evens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    From what I can ascertain from the crystal balls, we missed out on a four star RB for next year’s class. I hope they enjoy it because it will be the only victory that ASU gets to taste this week.

On another note, we did get the commitment of a kicker. So probably evens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That picture looks like the kid put on his big brothers uniform.