Thread: Official Utah Utes 2019 Football Season Thread

Threaded View

I just heard from a friend who's never been wrong that the new OC will be...Andy Ludwig.

Yes, that sounds like a joke, and I have been making them. So I'll take all the ribbing in the world if I am wrong. But this source is connected to the program and has now said I could post the info. He also told me Sarkisian is going to the Packers, where he'll make lots more than he could at Utah.

Maybe Andy wanted to get home to Utah? I didn't know he was from there.

Andy Ludwig is an American football coach. He currently is the offensive coordinator and tight ends coach at Vanderbilt University. He played college football at Snow College and Portland State graduating in 1988.Wikipedia

Born: May 14, 1964 (age 54 years), Ogden, UT

Team: Vanderbilt Commodores football

Position: Wide receiver

Title: Offensive coordinator

2018-present: Vanderbilt (OC/RB)

Education: Bonneville High School, Portland State University, Snow College
    Last edited by LA Ute; 01-08-2019 at 04:04 PM.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell