Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Random chat thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    They won't let them in, but the Mormons Digging Tunnels has free reign on the place.
    They have to share with the up and coming group, Mormons Building Malls.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    They have to share with the up and coming group, Mormons Building Malls.

Is Utefans.net dead? I was worried about tha site once Chris got ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post
    If only we had clicked more of those terrible forced redirects it would still be alive.

Hasn't uf.n been dead for more than a year now?

Is Utefans.net dead?.....
    Oh boy, brace yourself kids.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

Random chat thread

Quote Originally Posted by mUUser View Post
    Oh boy, brace yourself kids.
    They'll go to the Facebook page or Ute Hub before they come here. This place attracts a different kind of fan.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    They'll go to the Facebook page or Ute Hub before they come here. This place attracts a different kind of fan.
    The Ute Nation admins had a long conversation this afternoon about just burning the place down. Maybe an every other week discussion during the off season. I still have small children, so I think that provides me with more patience than the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random chat thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    The Ute Nation admins had a long conversation this afternoon about just burning the place down. Maybe an every other week discussion during the off season. I still have small children, so I think that provides me with more patience than the others.

How would Ute Nation burn down UF.net?
    Last edited by LA Ute; 07-22-2016 at 12:41 AM.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

--Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

Aww Ute2004 doesn't like us, he called us a bunch of jerks.

(UteFans is back btw)

We are a bunch of jerks, that's what makes us so great.

Ufn is a reflection of society as a whole I'm thinking. You've got a general trending towards stupidity with people going to extreme positions both ways. The people in the middle feel marginalized and wondering what in the world happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    We are a bunch of jerks, that's what makes us so great.

Ufn is a reflection of society as a whole I'm thinking. You've got a general trending towards stupidity with people going to extreme positions both ways. The people in the middle feel marginalized and wondering what in the world happened.

We all may be jerks but we have style.

--Yeats

Like Burger King, I go there about once a year, and am almost instantly reminded why I stay away. So glad the Bruh's put the site in a bowl of rice to get it back online.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Spent last night at the ER passing a kidney stone. Not fun.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post

At least you have more of a passing game than the football team has shown in the last couple years

Ouch. Sorry, bro. Hope you're feeling better already.

--Yeats

Hopefully urine a lot less pain now.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

I had a triathlete friend who had 6 kids, 4 without any pain meds at all.

Then she had kidney stones.

In her estimation, natural childbirth including an episiotomy and without an epidural rated a 4 on the pain scale, with kidney stones rating a solid 10.

I hope you are free and clear from now on!

Lol at everyone's comments. Doing fine now. People in the waiting room were all staring at me as i was shaking with pain in my chair waiting to get taken back. I am pretty sure they all thought i was having drug withdraws or some psychotic episode. It is funny to think about it now but it hurt like the dickens at the time.

A Major Earthquake in the Pacific Northwest Looks Even Likelier

http://www.theatlantic.com/science/a...likely/495407/

Watch out, SU.

--Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    A Major Earthquake in the Pacific Northwest Looks Even Likelier

http://www.theatlantic.com/science/a...likely/495407/

Watch out, SU.
    The more you stray from The Way the more likely you are to be struck down.

Lucky that article is only talking about Portland.

I just got an email with the subject line "Kirstie Alley and Solar Eclipse are Trending on Facebook." There's a really funny and moderately offensive joke in there somewhere.

Idaho Falls reporter, and I guess conservative radio talk show host writes an article criticizing Niel Tyson De Grasse. NTDG writes an awesome rebuttal in the comments.

http://magicvalley.com/news/opinion/...ign=user-share

That was an amazing mic drop by NDT. I loved that.

The article writer (apparently local Conservative talk show host) comes off as a complete rube, without a single objective thought rattling around in his noggin.

--Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Going to Philly tomorrow for the first time, and this is what I get:

Attachment 1941
    It rains more in Philly than in the northwest. It usually rains all morning, then the afternoons clear up, then come nightfall, it rains again.

I used to get twice as much rain when I lived on Boston than we get here in Seattle (measured in total rainfall per year). We do have more 'rainy' days, but usually those days have minimal measurable rainfall.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Going to Philly tomorrow for the first time, and this is what I get:

Attachment 1941
    How long are you in Philly? Swing down to dc if you have time.

Johnsonville had started a "Sausage hotline" for all of your sausage related emergencies.

https://www.fastcocreate.com/3064148...ed-emergencies