Thread: MacKenzie Lueck

MacKenzie Lueck

What a strange story this has been.

The guy meets her, kills her, then buries her body up in Logan Canyon. Now they say they are finding things at the Jordan River.

https://kjzz.com/news/local/new-evid...-river-parkway

The suspect sounds like a real piece of work. Married, but his wife was never at his house...?

I'm really wondering what the story was with this guy and why he did this.

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post

The guy meets her, kills her, then buries her body up in Logan Canyon. Now they say they are finding things at the Jordan River.

The suspect sounds like a real piece of work. Married, but his wife was never at his house...?

They were separated for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds like a green card marriage.

Someone told me she was on some on-line hookup site that appeals to older men. Is that accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by UTEopia View Post
    Someone told me she was on some on-line hookup site that appeals to older men. Is that accurate?
    According to reports, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    According to reports, yes.
    To me that makes the story even more tragic and sad. She was in my daughter's sorority, the same pledge class. They knew each other, and my daughter says everyone loved Kenzie.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    my daughter says everyone loved Kenzie.
    That's what I heard.

That's what I heard.
    Dude.

That's what I heard.
    Yikes!

Too soon?

via GIPHY

Too soon?
    Um, this one might be a "never." I'm probably more sensitive than most because my daughter and Kenzie were friendly acquaintances and sorority sisters -- and the same age. We all know how foolish young people in their late teens and early 20s can be (and some of us have kids in that very age range). It appears that Kenzie may have been very foolish -- based on what we know about this, which certainly isn't everything. Whatever mistakes she made, she didn't deserve such a horrible fate. And she had parents who seem to be very good people and who loved her. So I'd really like to see us not making jokes about this one.

That said, go, and sin no more.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell