Thread: Fast Hard Finish-Oregon Football

Uniform Fashion Expert HuskyFreeNorthwest's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fast Hard Finish-Oregon Football

First sports post, looks like Oregon is as dominant here as on the field.

Ducks suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    You are going down Duck Boy!
    And I am gonna be there to watch it! HFN has given me free reign to come up with the terms of our bet. He's very generous.

Hey, it's our first conference mate board member! Welcome!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeUte View Post
    And I am gonna be there to watch it! HFN has given me free reign to come up with the terms of our bet. He's very generous.
    You seemed so excited to eat that special Voodoo doughnut, I didn't want to make you feel bad. Your smart son is welcome to sit with me in good seats.

I had a great time in Eugene back in 2009, planning on making the trip back up there.
    “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
    ~Bob Marley

I moved this to the PAC-12 Forum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    Why? This thread is about college football, as stated in the thread title, not intel on the conference of champions. Is this a subtle way of saying "Don't post this on the Ute board"?

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Why? This thread is about college football, as stated in the thread title, not intel on the conference of champions. Is this a subtle way of saying "Don't post this on the Ute board"?
    Hmm, I think HFNW has a point.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    No just me being unsure of where the post belongs. I thought the plan was for RES just to be Utah football and the Pac-12 for everything else. Sorry I am just getting the hang of this.

Ok moved it back... Again sorry as I am just trying to get the hang of things.

Ok moved it back... Again sorry as I am just trying to get the hang of things.
    We all are. Think of this as the shakedown cruise for a new aircraft carrier.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

I'm new here, posted a lot on the other message board, but didn't like the format. Love this format.

My two cents would be to let ALL PAC-12 football stay on this forum, until it becomes too big. Right now, while the forum is still small and activity is slower, let's keep it all grouped together.

Anyhow, just my two cents, and I am excited to have a great format to talk about my Utes on!

Heavy handed moderation. MRD is the El Jefe of UB5

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    Heavy handed moderation. MRD is the El Jefe of UB5
    watch it or I will edit your posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    I'm new here, posted a lot on the other message board, but didn't like the format. Love this format.

My two cents would be to let ALL PAC-12 football stay on this forum, until it becomes too big. Right now, while the forum is still small and activity is slower, let's keep it all grouped together.

Anyhow, just my two cents, and I am excited to have a great format to talk about my Utes on!
    Welcome Utah! I'm glad someone had the gumption to choose that as a moniker. Maybe someone else will choose "Sports." I tend to agree with you. It might be a good idea for us to let some of the other Pac 12 boards know we are out there, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahDan View Post
    Welcome Utah! I'm glad someone had the gumption to choose that as a moniker. Maybe someone else will choose "Sports." I tend to agree with you. It might be a good idea for us to let some of the other Pac 12 boards know we are out there, by the way.
    LOL. I try to keep things simple. I went through a hundred different names, and decided Utah fits me. Predicable, boring, safe, and unforgettable (for me at least). I just hope no one figures out my Spaceballs password (1234). Ha ha.

May Helfrich be blessed with the coaching abilities of Chip Kelly, except for when he is playing the Utah Utes

Hey HFN - Do you know if the ducks have any open practices during spring camp? I'm thinking about bringing my disappointing son up so he can see a ducks' practice, if possible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeUte View Post
    Hey HFN - Do you know if the ducks have any open practices during spring camp? I'm thinking about bringing my disappointing son up so he can see a ducks' practice, if possible.
    Not sure, Chip closed all practices. I'm not sure what Helfrich is going to do, I'll let you know.

Blog Entries
    http://campusinsiders.com/videos/2178641818001

Best player in the country, superstar in the community!