Thread: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words -- A Photography Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    Bear Lake Inception. Vertical panorama last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Headed to Bear Lake early next week for a family reunion. Been maybe 15 years since I’ve been up there, what do I need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post
    Headed to Bear Lake early next week for a family reunion. Been maybe 15 years since I’ve been up there, what do I need to know?

Not much: it's a lake, it is kinda cold (but not too bad this time of year), everything is overpriced as you'd expect, all the burger joints are over crowded, waverunners are the gnats of the sea, Bear Lake is the best tasting lake of all the lakes in Utah (speaking of crashing skiing/wakeboarding/surfing behind a boat).

Our friends have a house on the east side of the lake. There is hardly anybody on that side and it is nice. We went into Garden City for a shake and I (a major crowd hater) was glad we stayed where we did.

Oh, and have fun, it's beautiful up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schr-Ute View Post

Go to Minnetonka cave (spl?), the kid will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    This is true. And if you go to Paris Idaho you can see what an old LDS church looks like when it is designed and built by a ship builder, kinda cool. Outside of Paris there are some ice caves that may still have ice in them this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    We’re definitely scheduled for a tour in the caves. I remember going once when I was young. I think it’s going to blow my kids’ minds. Also planning to hike to Bloomington Lake up the same way and play on the rope swing.