Thread: Utah vs LMU

Utah vs LMU

So the weekend scores were 6-3, 0-1, 2-11

Pond had a rough outing giving up a 6 run third in the final game. One of the Carroll twins pitched 3.1 scoreless relief until giving up 2 runs in the 7th, then the wheels came off in the bullpen who gave up another 3 runs in the 7th.

Next up is a 4 game series at UC-Davis.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

I'm going to make a more concerted effort to follow Ute baseball this spring, so I appreciate your post, JIC. A quick look shows that UC Davis took 3 of 4 against Washington over the weekend. UC Davis is an average program and by average, I mean that they'll always finish a season right around .500, give or take a few games. It will be a good challenge for the Utes and I'd honestly be happy with a split.

I haven't looked, but will there be much you baseball on the pac 12 network this season? That's the one great thing about having a conference network is sports that are generally not on the air, like baseball, will be broadcast and more accessible.

According to the network site, there will be a total of 30 games broadcast throughout the season, with each team having at least 3 games broadcast. Utah's games are:

Sat. March 16 at 2:00 PM (PT) - home against Cal
    Sat. April 6 at 11:00 AM (PT) - home against Washington St.
    Sun. April 21 at 11:00AM (PT) - home against USC

The entire tv schedule is here.

Quote Originally Posted by GarthUte View Post
    According to the network site, there will be a total of 30 games broadcast throughout the season, with each team having at least 3 games broadcast. Utah's games are:

Sat. March 16 at 2:00 PM (PT) - home against Cal
    Sat. April 6 at 11:00 AM (PT) - home against Washington St.
    Sun. April 21 at 11:00AM (PT) - home against USC

The entire tv schedule is here.
    I would think that the p12 mountain channel would have more games on

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by GarthUte View Post
    I'm going to make a more concerted effort to follow Ute baseball this spring, so I appreciate your post, JIC. A quick look shows that UC Davis took 3 of 4 against Washington over the weekend. UC Davis is an average program and by average, I mean that they'll always finish a season right around .500, give or take a few games. It will be a good challenge for the Utes and I'd honestly be happy with a split.
    I go to most of the home games Garth, my kids love Spring Mobile

Plus they are free so its cheap entertainment for the family

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
    ~Bob Marley

I started going to Utah Baseball games last year and I am hooked. Cheap prices, great venue and the kids love it. We will be going to every home game we can this season.

GO UTES!
    To Punish and Enslave...

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Swoop View Post
    I started going to Utah Baseball games last year and I am hooked. Cheap prices, great venue and the kids love it. We will be going to every home game we can this season.

GO UTES!

I try to make as many games as I can, but work and driving distance makes it difficult. I hope to make it to at least 2 weekend series. Hopefully more.

BTW, love your signature.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

You guys are getting me pumped for Ute Baseball. Keep these posts up and hopefully I can learn enough to post something smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    You guys are getting me pumped for Ute Baseball. Keep these posts up and hopefully I can learn enough to post something smart.
    Don't worry. I love football, but baseball is my passion. I follow every game on gametracker ( you can link it off of the schedule at the official Utah Utes page here http://utahutes.cstv.com/sports/m-ba...ebl-sched.html)
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    I try to make as many games as I can, but work and driving distance makes it difficult. I hope to make it to at least 2 weekend series. Hopefully more.

BTW, love your signature.
    Thanks!

I photograph sports professionally now and I always bring my camera to an event. So if you can't be there, at least you'll have images to see.

Are we able to post pictures on this site? Or would I need to link it to another photo sharing website?

Again, I am very excited that this site was created. As much as I love Monkey and Utefans, the posters on there are becoming unbearable.
    Last edited by Officer Swoop; 02-20-2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: spelling
    To Punish and Enslave...

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Swoop View Post
    Thanks!

I photograph sports professionally now and I always bring my camera to an event. So if you can't be there, at least you'll have images to see.

Are we able to post pictures on this site? Or would I need to link it to another photo sharing website?

Again, I am very excited that this site was created. As much as I love Monkey and Utefans, the posters on their are becoming unbearable.
    You can post photos, but the quality comes across better if they are linked from Photobucket, et al.
    André Gide