Thread: Other PAC-12 equipment trucks

Other PAC-12 equipment trucks

I like looking at and comparing other teams equipment trucks.

IMG_0084.jpg

Our shorty that we use at home games.
    War UTAH!!!

IMG_0121.jpg

USC's equipment truck. Kinda shocking, really.
    War UTAH!!!

See, this is the type of thread where we need more BYU fans. Cougar fans take a backseat to no one when it comes to knowledge about the value of equipment/HD trucks.

Penske.... lollz

I would suggest we remove the window flags from our truck. I don't think they add anything to the overall message ("This is a Utah brand truck") and I think they might come off as desperate. Let us act as if we've already been there.

Quote Originally Posted by H Man View Post
    Penske.... lollz
    Cut them some slack. When you have to pay your players it makes a big dent in the budget!

Quote Originally Posted by FMCoug View Post
    Cut them some slack. When you have to pay your players it makes a big dent in the budget!
    True enough.

"In but not of Utah"... loll

What's funny is when C.R. England was talking about donating the truck, the reasoning was there is no way we can drive around USC and UCLA country in a moving van. As far as the window flags, I think they look good. The cab of the truck has also since been updated with a nice wrap to somewhat match the trailers.
    War UTAH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtUte View Post
    What's funny is when C.R. England was talking about donating the truck, the reasoning was there is no way we can drive around USC and UCLA country in a moving van. As far as the window flags, I think they look good. The cab of the truck has also since been updated with a nice wrap to somewhat match the trailers.
    It's a small item, but my hell, we totally RUTS'ed USC with regard to equipment trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by H Man View Post
    "In but not of Utah"... loll
    I am infamous on some other boards for my disdain for / poking fun at Utah culture. I used to do this from afar (Texas) but 5 years ago moved here for a job change .. the irony.

I like the flags. Ya don't see them on trucks too often. It adds a little pazazz.

Elk or cow?
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by kccougar View Post
    Boise State:
    OMFG I couldn't have 'shopped a better pic. This is priceless!

Boise State:
    Don't they have a trucking program up there? You'd think there would be a class or two in the curriculum about avoiding animal collisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia Ute View Post
    Don't they have a trucking program up there? You'd think there would be a class or two in the curriculum about avoiding animal collisions.
    They do, but It is nearly impossible to miss hitting farm animals in tropical environments, as you know.

I always enter LES at the NW entrance where the equipment trucks park, and I do the same thing. I was happy for Utah when they finally retired the A-1 Moving and Storage trailer. I was surprised when UCLA brought a couple yellow Ryder trucks. Utah State's 5th wheel is small time, but it was pulled by a pretty sweet DSORB Dodge Cummins truck.