Thread: REMINDER: Gymnastics meet vs NC State and East Provo Ecclesiastical College

REMINDER: Gymnastics meet vs NC State and East Provo Ecclesiastical College

AT the Madrassa tonight.

March out is at 6:45.

Come support our Red Rocks whoop on some Zoobie ass

We'll be there. this is a big event because Utah really needs to get some good road meets to help themselves, and this will be the most comfortable road meet they see with a large Utah contingent.

Does anyone know the rotation for tonight's meet? If I was Provo, I would start Utah on bars, then have them finish beam, floor, vault. Not let them get any momentum early

Quote Originally Posted by H Man View Post
    AT the Madrassa tonight.

March out is at 6:45.

Come support our Red Rocks whoop on some Zoobie ass
    I've never watched a non-olympic gymnastics meet before, but since you so graciously reminded us I will turn it on.

It'll be nice to watch us win something after last night's debacle.

Wow Utah completely smoked the other 2 teams. Too bad BYUtv's broadcast was so terrible. I didn't realize Utah has beat BYU 31 straight times and holds an 81-2 record vs BYU. Not much of a rivalry there, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by sharpone View Post
    Wow Utah completely smoked the other 2 teams. Too bad BYUtv's broadcast was so terrible. I didn't realize Utah has beat BYU 31 straight times and holds an 81-2 record vs BYU. Not much of a rivalry there, is it?
    And one of those losses was a Utah forfeit. The judging was so bad Marsden pulled the team after 3 events.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpone View Post
    Gymnastics smack. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    Gymnastics smack. I love it.
    We could throw some football smack out there, but that's really not much of a contest lately either.
    “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
    ~Bob Marley