Thread: One Intro to rule them all,

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Welcome Flystripper (and Jarid). Your combined intro post will seal you two together in the internet heavens for eternity.

I didn't really think too clearly about that. I was mostly trying to use the template while on my phone and I am not very good at doing a copy and paste on it. Replying was an easier option. I will move it to its own post but will leave original here for JIC to delete or for all to see my mistake.

I don't feel the need to start my own thread, so I will just use this one. After all, This thread is the one thread to rule them all...

How did you pick your Moniker?

The Whisky Priest is one of my favorite literary characters from Graham Greene's The Power and the Glory. I love literature, although I must confess that I have not read as much as I should have recently.

How did you discover UB5?

I read about it on JazzFanz.com. I posted there under the same name for quite awhile, and I am excited to find a Utes message board that is readable.

How many states/countries have you lived in?

Louisiana, Utah, California, Oregon, Germany, and I will be moving to Italy for about five years next month (Graduate Studies).

What are your Sports Loyalties?

Anything and Everything Utah Utes and Notre Dame Fighting Irish. I also bleed purple (Weber State) during basketball season. I was also a Utah Jazz season ticket holder for two years. Also, I have to throw Bayern Munchen on here <---- We are dominating right now.

What was the moment that cemented your Ute Fanhood?

I have always been a Utes fan, however, for a long time I put them on the back burner behind pro sports. It has only been recently (about five years or so) that I have began to appreciate college football and basketball more than their professional counterparts. I am not oblivious to the fact that professional sports has the superior athletes. However, it just seems to me that College athletes are more focused on the front of the jersey rather than the back.

What do you currently do for a living?

I am a Catholic Seminarian for the Diocese of Salt Lake City.

Are your religiously affiliated, and if so, what is your current standing?​

I am a Roman Catholic, and I am currently studying to become a Catholic Priest.
    Last edited by LA Ute; 06-11-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyPriest View Post
    I will be moving to Italy for about five years next month (Graduate Studies).
    That sounds like a great experience. What part of Italy are you going to?

Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    That sounds like a great experience. What part of Italy are you going to?
    Rome. I am excited, but also a little nervoues. I've never been a second language student before.