Thread: 2013 Utah Baseball Family Pass

2013 Utah Baseball Family Pass

Here's the free family pass, to all of the 2013 Home games

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...l-schedule.pdf
    “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
    ~Bob Marley

Thanks for that, Z. I hope many folks here take advantage of this. Ball games are a lot of fun.
    "Ninety feet between home plate and first base may be the closest man has ever come to perfection." - Red Smith

Quote Originally Posted by GarthUte View Post
    Thanks for that, Z. I hope many folks here take advantage of this. Ball games are a lot of fun.
    My family and I will be there. We usually sit on the Third Base line to keep warm during these early season games
    “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
    ~Bob Marley

Game time is at 6, first home game of the 2013 Season
    ~Bob Marley

Baseball season pass for all home games includes an UA hat (which acts as a season pass) plus a pass for 5 addl tickets to each home game for......u ready for this?.....$25. That's 17cents a game per person plus the UA hat. And, you get the added benefit of holding your significant others hand for 3 hours, 24 times this season.

Gorgeous day at the ballpark. 2-0 in current series with NMSU. I really like this club -- strongly recommend you make time and get out to see them.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

Bought a family pass again. $25 will get you 6 admissions to every home game plus a Utah UA hat. Last year I figured if you went to every home game and used every seat it ran you under 20 cents per seat per game. I know I'm on an island on this one, but, if I was forced to choose only one Utah sport to attend, it'd be baseball. So much fun.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

Quote Originally Posted by mUUser View Post
    Bought a family pass again. $25 will get you 6 admissions to every home game plus a Utah UA hat. Last year I figured if you went to every home game and used every seat it ran you under 20 cents per seat per game. I know I'm on an island on this one, but, if I was forced to choose only one Utah sport to attend, it'd be baseball. So much fun.
    I purchased one last year and went to 4 or 5 games and really enjoyed them. I got another this year. Great hat!