Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Utah vs Cal - PAC 12 play starts this weekend.

Carroll with a single to LF, runners on 2nd and 1st, 1 out.

Trey Nielsen SO on a 2-2 pitch, Rezac FO to LF to end the game, Cal wins it 9-5.

To many costly errors, didn't make the plays when we needed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    Thanks for doing the play by play. I have been away from my computer, and flash doesn't work on my phone
    No problem, it was fun to be back at the ballpark despite the loss.

We have a long way to go to compete in the PAC-12, these teams don't make many mistakes. We had as many hits as Cal, difference was our errors especially in the 2nd when we had a chance to end the inning, ensuing play resulted in a grand slam.

From what I got off Twitter, Utes lead 2-0 B1. Dalton Carroll with the start.
    Last edited by EutawStUtesFan; 03-17-2013 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Entered wrong inning.

Better start today. Nielsen with an rbi double as well. Trey is starting to regain his freshman year form.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Scaggari with a two out triple, followed by a double by Anderson. Big bats are out today.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

And another double by Cody Davis. 2 runs after two outs. :clutch:
    André Gide

Tied 4-4 in the bottom of the 6th
    André Gide

Utah has taken two from the Bears. Going for the sweep at 1130am tomorrow. Despite being swept by #1 OSU on the road, this team has some potential to make some noise.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.