Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Third time is a charm. The Utes vs. the Bears

Third time is a charm. The Utes vs. the Bears

We need better guard play than the last game, and we need to get Washburn going. I feel good about this one if we can be in the game at halftime. It its amazing what a little confidence does for a Team, and a three game winning streak is just what K ordered.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Not a bad start going into the first break.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    "You can do a lot in a lifetime, if you don't burn out too fast. You can make the most of the distance. First, you need endurance. First, you've got to last." - Neil Pert

Quote Originally Posted by Jeromy in SLC View Post
    Not a bad start going into the first break.

And just like I asked for last night, we get Monty to burn a timeout

Up 3 at the under 8. Blistering the nets so far.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Tough shot by Soloman. Tied up.

"You can do a lot in a lifetime, if you don't burn out too fast. You can make the most of the distance. First, you need endurance. First, you've got to last." - Neil Pert

Damn zone offense. Need an assassin shooter. Hopefully one arrives next year.

Who do we have coming in or returning from a mission next year?

Big three by Taylor!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthwestUteFan View Post
    Who do we have coming in or returning from a mission next year?
    Delon Wright will provide some punch. Not sure about his shot. Parker allegedly can shoot it, but he is one year then off on a mission.

Best half against Cal this year? Last two years?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeromy in SLC View Post
    Best half against Cal this year? Last two years?

We outscored them in the second half at the huntsman this year 35-30.
    André Gide

Obviously, Dubois has been huge in this game so far...but the offense has been flowing pretty well. Washburn needs to be more of a presence though as he is not looking to take the ball right at the hoop. If he can do that in the 2nd half, it will relieve the pressure off of Loveridge, Taylor and Dubois. Some silly turnovers (dribbling off the foot, charges, etc.) but nerves are probably a tiny factor in that. They should be settled down in the 2nd half. Go Utes.

The thing that really killed us @Berkley was coming out in the second half ice cold. We've got to figure out a way to get some good looks early on.
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Gotta figure out this @#%&--(@king zone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Getting killed on the offensive glass.
    “The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.”
    Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    The thing that really killed us @Berkley was coming out in the second half ice cold. We've got to figure out a way to get some good looks early on.
    10 feet behind the three point line is a good shot, right?
    “The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.”
    Carl Sagan

Kind of falling apart here.
    Carl Sagan

Need to stop the bleeding. A make and a stop would go a long way to making that happen
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    Need to stop the bleeding. A make and a stop would go a long way to making that happen
    Here we go....
    Carl Sagan

Life....
    André Gide

Booom goes the dynamite!!!!
    Carl Sagan

Way to battle boys. Keep it up.
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Loveridge getting it done. 2 big 3s

Apparently blinding someone is not a foul.
    "Don't apologize; it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Big basket by Olsen
    André Gide

Cobb is killing us
    André Gide

Awesome pass up Olsen. Crap. 3 pointer. We need a hot hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    Cobb is killing us
    That was a dagger.

Jic is right. This is Cobb.

That can't be the shot we want to take....
    Carl Sagan