Thread: Cedric Martin's status?

Cedric Martin's status?

I saw Martin go down late in the game. Looked like his knee. Any word in the postgame on how bad it was?
    Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    "You can do a lot in a lifetime, if you don't burn out too fast. You can make the most of the distance. First, you need endurance. First, you've got to last." - Neil Pert

No mention, however he was standing and walking without help, albeit with a limp. I think it's his ankle or shin rather than the knee.

I thought it looked like he got kicked in the shin. Hope he's okay for tomorrow night.

I haven't heard anything. They are probably keeping it quiet to keep Oregon guessing somewhat.

But, on the TV, he was grabbing his ankle/lower leg. So I don't think it is a knee.

Quote Originally Posted by U-Ute View Post
    I haven't heard anything. They are probably keeping it quiet to keep Oregon guessing somewhat.

But, on the TV, he was grabbing his ankle/lower leg. So I don't think it is a knee.
    It's been confirmed in multiple articles now that it's his ankle and his status is unknown

Twitter-land says its confirmed he will play tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeybeard View Post
    Twitter-land says its confirmed he will play tonight.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide