Thread: Skins/Themes

Skins/Themes

JiC, is there any way you could enable the default vBulletin skin? Something without the red background might make it less obvious that I am not being productive.

I have had a few other requests for the same, in the next few days, I will put out a"white" version of the skin. I will then post even it is complete
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

I would welcome a white skin. The all red background isn't easy on my eyes (not being sarcastic). I have a corneal abrasion that scarred in the middle of my left eye, and this red background makes it look like there's a rod-shaped bacteria floating everywhere I look.

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post
    I would welcome a white skin. The all red background isn't easy on my eyes (not being sarcastic). I have a corneal abrasion that scarred in the middle of my left eye, and this red background makes it look like there's a rod-shaped bacteria floating everywhere I look.
    Good thing you joined the church when you did, or you might have lost all of your eyesight.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Good thing you joined the church when you did, or you might have lost all of your eyesight.
    unfortunately, wuap still has to nair his palms twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    No one told me about that rule until AFTER I was baptized.

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    unfortunately, wuap still has to nair his palms twice a day.
    I quit doing that....the hair prevents chafing.