Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never again will I choose the Lobos on my bracket

Uniform Fashion Expert HuskyFreeNorthwest's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    :eyeroll: to your :eyeroll:
    You guys say it isn't about BYU, but to bash New Mexico someone has to go Zoob? I'll echo JiC, if you are resorting to Zoob/Yewt you've already lost.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Yes, an eyeroll is a far better argument. You are making him an offender for a word that is not PC around here. But there's nothing wrong with what he actually said. To turn your back on your team after a loss is poor fandom.
    That's why I bolder the silly word.

Thia has already gone 3 posts more from me than it should have, I guess I should have ignored it.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    That's why I bolder the silly word.

Thia has already gone 3 posts more from me than it should have, I guess I should have ignored it.
    I honestly meant nothing about byu when I wrote it. That word obviously started as a byu word, but at least in my vocabulary it has taken on its own meaning.

I guess I should just avoid using it since it doesn't mean what I think it means, or something like that

that-word-inigo-montoya-word-think-means-princess-bride-mand-demotivational-poster-1260739585_th.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SavaUte View Post
    I honestly meant nothing about byu when I wrote it. That word obviously started as a byu word, but at least in my vocabulary it has taken on its own meaning.

I guess I should just avoid using it since it doesn't mean what I think it means, or something like that

that-word-inigo-montoya-word-think-means-princess-bride-mand-demotivational-poster-1260739585_th.jpg
    Im with Sava here.........

The word "zoob" to me means someone who is a) completely over the top in how they view their own team and others or b) someone who is a fair-weather fan to the point that they disappear and tell everyone that they "quit" when times get hard.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post

The word "zoob" to me means someone who is a) completely over the top in how they view their own team and others or b) someone who is a fair-weather fan to the point that they disappear and tell everyone that they "quit" when times get hard.
    Like I said I should have just moved on. Lets get back to bashing the Lo0bs.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahsMrSports View Post

The difference between using it as an adjective vs a noun.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    The difference between using it as an adjective vs a noun.
    This post belongs in the grammar thread.
    "Ninety feet between home plate and first base may be the closest man has ever come to perfection." - Red Smith