Thread: whY @ Utah 3/26/2013 6PM

whY @ Utah 3/26/2013 6PM

Anyone going?
    “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
    ~Bob Marley

I can't, but I hope my bro can use my tickets
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Tied 0-0 after 4. Three hits. Couple of balls hit hard and deep, but bad luck as the RF and CF both made some excellent plays that have kept us from scoring. Nielson went3 IP only giving up 1 hit, but 3 walks and HP. Rezac pitched a perfect 4th.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Tuned in in time to hear the walk-off hit by TJ Bennett for the win. Looks like we blew it in the 9th, uncharacteristic of West, oh well we get the win.

Quote Originally Posted by EutawStUtesFan View Post
    Tuned in in time to hear the walk-off hit by TJ Bennett for the win. Looks like we blew it in the 9th, uncharacteristic of West, oh well we get the win.
    My dad and I almost left when they went up 4-1. I'm glad we stayed, it was a hell of a game.
    “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
    ~Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by big z View Post
    My dad and I almost left when they went up 4-1. I'm glad we stayed, it was a hell of a game.
    Disappointed I missed it, my son had little league try outs, sat in the cold wind for an hour so he could swing at 3 pitches and take 2 grounders. Oh we'll, priorities.