Thread: You guys blew it on the forum name

You guys blew it on the forum name

You should have called this forum School Of The Prophets.

Good point. IIRC a few people mentioned that name, but the decision was made to stick with forums named after buildings.

p.s. Welcome to this forum!

I also think the "Institute of Religion" is a little more inclusive of all religions. Granted, the building itself is LDS, but the idea is pretty broad.

I also liked "Swearing Elders," but that's already taken (it's an interesting blog).

Quote Originally Posted by Solon View Post
    I also think the "Institute of Religion" is a little more inclusive of all religions. Granted, the building itself is LDS, but the idea is pretty broad.

I also liked "Swearing Elders," but that's already taken (it's an interesting blog).
    I, for one, welcome the openness of the name. I have this great thread I want to start on Buddhism.

Quote Originally Posted by Solon View Post

He has signed up here but can out himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheidippides View Post
    I, for one, welcome the openness of the name. I have this great thread I want to start on Buddhism.
    I would participate in that. Much that I like in that, somethings I don't.

School of the Prophets is the name of UB5's version of the crypt.