Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What happened to CUF?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    Is there another problem at cougarstadium, or is it just me?

me too... must be hacked while Jeffery is waterskiing.

I think it has something to do with the jersey thing.
    Last edited by LA Ute; 08-10-2013 at 09:32 AM.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

CS hacked again. Poor Lebowski.

Maybe they should start moderating against all that anti-Albanian vitriol on their site. These guys are the biggest hardasses to come out of Albania since Mother Teresa.

I guess Cougarstadium is part of "etc/"

From their fine-print:

Don't Worry
    We will hack all AntiAlbanian Websites
    Go fuck your Self Serbia,Russia,Macedonia,Greece etc/
    CS Hacked (compressed).jpg
    σοφῷ ἀνδρὶ Ἑλλὰς πάντα.
    -- Flavius Philostratus, Life of Apollonius 1.35.2.

One of the best days to visit CUF and it's gone. I wondered if they martyred themselves.
    One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.

--Albert Einstein

The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved out of literally nothing, is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice.

--Richard Dawkins

Be kind to all, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

--Philo

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
    One of the best days to visit CUF and it's gone. I wondered if they martyred themselves.
    Preemptive strike. They didn't want to hear your thoughts about the merits of the LDS church vs. the Church of Christ in light of the Pepperdine loss.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
    Wait. CS is down today? The Albanians will not be out down!

Must be the same thing that hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Preemptive strike. They didn't want to hear your thoughts about the merits of the LDS church vs. the Church of Christ in light of the Pepperdine loss.
    What BYU lost to Pepperdine?

So I said to David Eckstein, "You promised me, Eckstein, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life, there have only been one set of prints in the sand. Why, when I have needed you most, have you not been there for me?" David Eckstein replied, "Because my little legs had gotten tired, and you were carrying me." And I looked down and saw that I was still carrying David Eckstein.
    --fjm.com

Quote Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
    What BYU lost to Pepperdine?

Even with that loss they are still in fourth place in the WCC, so that's good.