Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: The Official NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Utebiquitous View Post
    either ignore making a call or call it on the offensive player
    Ignore. Basketball in general would benefit from more no calls.

Watching Milwaukee/Toronto. Let's face it, there are only two players in this series worth watching. Giannis and Kawhi. Without those two, I might as well be watching round 1 of some mid major conference tournament. So, yeah, it's great when Giannis fouls out in overtime on a completely arbitrary charge/block decision. Another place where the no call would be an easy improvement.

I'm glad Golden State is proving that it was all about Curry from the start and that Durant was never the MVP of that team.

I read yesterday that the all-rookie first team is made up of the top five draft picks for the first time since the MJ/Olajuwan draft. Pretty cool.

Bucks wet the bed at the end of every game. Just no composure at all.

For the record, I was screaming at the TV for the Utah Jazz to draft Kawhi in 2011.

Not sure if this belongs in the NBA thread or the political thread, but I just learned that Karl Malone is a board member of the NRA.

I tuned in to watch Zion's debut. Three boring quarters, but it was worth it for the fourth quarter. What a show.