Thread: Titles

Titles

Anyone able to direct me to where we can change titles. I have looked and cannot find it.
    So I said to David Eckstein, "You promised me, Eckstein, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life, there have only been one set of prints in the sand. Why, when I have needed you most, have you not been there for me?" David Eckstein replied, "Because my little legs had gotten tired, and you were carrying me." And I looked down and saw that I was still carrying David Eckstein.
    --fjm.com

If you are taking about thread titles, you can edit it for about 10 minutes after making the thread using the thread tools. After that, you will need to ask one of the mods to do it for you.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    If you are taking about thread titles, you can edit it for about 10 minutes after making the thread using the thread tools. After that, you will need to ask one of the mods to do it for you.
    No the user titles. I don't want to be a junior member.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    So I said to David Eckstein, "You promised me, Eckstein, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life, there have only been one set of prints in the sand. Why, when I have needed you most, have you not been there for me?" David Eckstein replied, "Because my little legs had gotten tired, and you were carrying me." And I looked down and saw that I was still carrying David Eckstein.
    --fjm.com

Go to the settings tab at the right upper part of the screen
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Go to the settings tab at the right upper part of the screen
    I've gone there and cannot find the option. It isn't a big deal, I'll live with my shameful title.
    --fjm.com

I will check into it later. Everyone should have the choice of a custom title
    André Gide

Quote Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
    I've gone there and cannot find the option. It isn't a big deal, I'll live with my shameful title.
    Settings =>> Edit Profile (under My Profile on the left).
    Custom User Title should be right under Registration Required Information.

At least, that's where it is for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post

Try now, MPF, I think I have fixed the issue. At this point everyone should be able to customize the title under their Moniker.
    André Gide

Try now, MPF, I think I have fixed the issue. At this point everyone should be able to customize the title under their Moniker.
    I had the same question earlier but it looks like it is working now.

I keep mis-reading the TITLE of this thread.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.