Thread: A Radio Show focused on the Utah Utes!

A Radio Show focused on the Utah Utes!

Hey guys,

I ran across this website/link. I figured that some of you might be interested in the cause. The project seems to still be on the ground level, but I figured I would plug it (mainly because I love the idea of more Ute coverage).

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-sports-report

I guess these guys do a show once a week, and now they are attempting to go to 5 times a week. It would be cool if they could pull it off.

I should note that I only came across the website from another website (Jazzfanz). I do not have any personal involvement with the radio show.

Oh my. Why doesn't ESPN 700 jump on this. Would it not get more ears than Conversations with Rod, Golf Talk, or Doc Talk? I know you say, what? Run that puppy 6-8pm on ESPN 700 put on the Coaches show on there, and don't do it when there are RSL matches. It would be perfect.

Interesting. I really like Mike and Rob. I'd love to hear them on a daily show. The scout guys drive me nuts. Just seems that they spend more time crying about people stealing their stuff than they do on covering recruiting. Also, they solicit way too much. If you want me to subscribe, provide quality content. UZ does it perfectly. Just enough freebies to know that they have quality stuff. Scout will constantly try this "we got a commitment! sign up now to see who it is" nah, ill wait two hours and let the des news or trib tell me for free.

But to the point, I think ESPN 700 should jump on this as a midday opportunity show. Right now they play the "SVP and Rusillo" show from 11-2. Yawn. Id love to see a Ute show here instead.