Here's a Des News article that includes some info on Delon Wright.

The 6-foot-5, 175-pound guard has signed a letter of intent to play for the Utes next fall.

“I’m really excited about coming down and playing for coach K,’’ he said as he greeted Ute players after Sunday’s game at Maples Pavilion. “I’m really looking forward to it.’’

Wright is the younger brother of Philadelphia 76ers guard Dorrell Wright, who has played in the NBA for nine years. He calls himself “a late-bloomer” who wasn’t recruited out of high school.

“I just try to play an all-around game,’’ the 20-year-old said when asked about the strength of his game. “People tell me I have a high basketball IQ.’’
He said he chose Utah over Gonzaga, Washington and Washington State.

“They were recruiting me from the beginning,’’ Wright said of Utah. “This was the best fit for me. A lot of minutes might be available for me from the beginning.’’

This season, Wright is averaging 16 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists and 4 steals per game on 51 percent shooting and 48 percent from 3-point range. His team is 28-0 and currently playing in the California Community College Athletic Association postseason tournament and won its first playoff game Saturday night.
So it looks like he can shoot. That's good. At 6'5' and 175lbs., it also looks like he can afford to eat a sandwich or two.