Thread: Thank You!

Thank You!

I wanted to post a thank you to all those who have come to visit, sight-see, or perhaps plan to put down some roots. I hope that the content will keep you coming back. For a rapid launch, I don't think that there have been too many glitches. We have taken your suggestions to heart and you should see a few changes in format and style. These will hopefully come over the next several days. Please keep making suggestions as your input is valuable. We want to make this site the place to come talk about Utah sports and any other topic that you wish.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

A big THANK YOU to Jarid for wanting to take on something that takes so much time and effort for the benefit of Ute fans everywhere!
    Last edited by U-Ute; 02-20-2013 at 09:03 AM.

I'm really happy for you guys. CUF should have been an open tent...what do you guys think this place will be? I couldn't care less about the school affiliation...it was simply nice to be able to read good thoughts from fairly open-minded folks with similar backgrounds.

I'm not from Utah but it's kinda cool to see my family name on this board...never seen Kingsbury Hall, either...

Mad props to you JIC. This is a big undertaking and thank you for taking the plung for the benefit of ute fans everywhere. It is fun to see great posters from across ute fandom under one roof. Keep up the good work. thumbs-up-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by LA Ute; 02-20-2013 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks a ton. I have been dreaming of a site like this. I have even gone so far to start learning about vBull and programming to get one going. I have even spoken to friends and talked about paying them to get one going...Good thing you came along!!!

Is there anyway to avoid entering my username and password each time on tapatalk on android? Only downside so far. Tia

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by stretchiute View Post
    Is there anyway to avoid entering my username and password each time on tapatalk on android? Only downside so far. Tia

Put a tapatalk widget(not the app) on your homescreen. When you set the widget up, it will ask you which site to load with that widget. Once that is done, you shouldn't have to login in each time.

Let me know if that works.
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Works great so far thanks!

I'm so glad to have this place, especially now that football is rolling.

Thanks to JiC, and to all his minions.
    σοφῷ ἀνδρὶ Ἑλλὰς πάντα.
    -- Flavius Philostratus, Life of Apollonius 1.35.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Solon View Post

I am a proud minion of JIC.

"It's men in shorts."

-- Rick Majerus

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by Solon View Post

Bee doh bee doh bee doh bee doh bee doh......
    “The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.”
    Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by UtahDan View Post
    Bee doh bee doh bee doh bee doh bee doh......
    My children have said this every single day since they saw that movie. I'm getting old, because I didn't even remember what it was from the day we saw the film; they had to tell me.
    "This culture doesn't sell modesty. It sells "I am more modest than you" modesty." -- Two Utes

You are welcome. And thank you too.
    (thank you, Jarid, for paying for the server space to host this post. Love, Robin)