Quote Originally Posted by Senioritis View Post
Like with a Twinkie, the issues last year were around the edges, not in the middle. You'd have to have a bone in the middle of your brain or be an alumnus of Viewmont to not love the chemical substance that makes up the "cream" of the Twinkie. It goes in so smooth, and leaves an amazing aftertaste like you've just taken a shot of Lysol up the nose. However, anyone that can stomach the yellow sponge that wraps around the delightful center is in urgent need of tongue therapy. It's like a sweetened mutant sea cucumber. Gag me with a spoon.

I like the thought I've heard relayed from Whittingham that Utah matches up fine in the middle, now they need to match up on the edge. Reilly can do that up front, especially with his intact ACLs being a number greater than 1. I'm hoping the Nephew and NateO and Dimick and Palamo can play the edge. Having Hooker flying around in a hybrid role on the outside makes sense, especially if Blechen's knee joints are ground into a fine powder. This seems a pretty good way to limit the effectiveness of the mobile QBs on the schedule. Beef up front, lean speed on the outside, psycho athlete roaming around making plays, and solid dbs. Put Hooker out there, and let him go crazy.

I've been saying for years that what the D needs is a crazy Hooker, but I think you could say that about a lot of things.
Heres what i took from this: Bountiful Braves are proud of liking cream in their mouth, and are not sponge (cake) worthy. "It goes in so smooth, and leaves an amazing aftertaste. . ." Yeesh, I'd rather stoop to be a WX Wildcat.

Sorry, i dont mean to lash out. just in a bad mood due to all the bad news out of camp today. Only the news of the BYU uniforms and the reactions of their fans is comforting me right now.