Thread: I Wish I Knew How to Quit You - The BYU Sports Thread

Hybrid View

Per 247sports, Baxter had offers from BYU, ASU, and USU. Doesn't show any other offers for Harding.

Quote Originally Posted by snafu View Post
    Per 247sports, Baxter had offers from BYU, ASU, and USU. Doesn't show any other offers for Harding.
    There are conflicting reports about whether UCLA offered Baxter. Usually that means there was not a legit offer.

Jackson Emery on Twitter today. In stark contrast to his tweet at the time of the story about taking the high road.

DdPmqkjVMAUK9DU.jpg
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    Jackson Emery on Twitter today. In stark contrast to his tweet at the time of the story about taking the high road.

DdPmqkjVMAUK9DU.jpg
    And ironically, the reporters who wrote the articles were not layed off.

One tweeted back to Jackson inviting him to meet with them anytime to tell “their side”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post
    And ironically, the reporters who wrote the articles were not layed off.

One tweeted back to Jackson inviting him to meet with them anytime to tell “their side”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Who's Jackson again? Nick's older brother? Is he the one who played with Jimmer? What's his beef the SLTrib?
    Yes, yes, and he apparently feels that some at the SLTrib did his family wrong in reporting the possible violations by his brother with the Jetta.
    “To me there is no dishonor in being wrong and learning. There is dishonor in willful ignorance and there is dishonor in disrespect.” James Hatch, former Navy Seal and current Yale student.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Who's Jackson again? Nick's older brother? Is he the one who played with Jimmer? What's his beef the SLTrib?
    Jackson was on the receiving end of that viscous Marshall Henderson punch of 2010. He's mad at the Trib because they had the audacity to report that he was under NCAA investigation for receiving improper benefits from a booster. Plenty of blame to go around here. :eyeroll: