Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What happened to CUF?

Quote Originally Posted by clackamascoug View Post
    I've been golfing all day and need to make my report. What's the latest status. Did we get attacked a third time?
    YOhio is having a bit of an extended tantrum.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    YOhio is having a bit of an extended tantrum.
    Dad, how much longer are the cousins staying?
    “The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.”
    Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by UtahDan View Post
    Dad, how much longer are the cousins staying?
    lol. You know what Ben Franklin said about company. We are coming up on that three-day threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    lol. You know what Ben Franklin said about company. We are coming up on that three-day threshold.
    I like the cousins.
    “The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.”
    Carl Sagan

I like the cousins.
    Yes, they're very well-behaved. And let's face it, at the end of the day, they are blood. Not that we would choose them voluntarily, of course. But some things in life you just can't choose.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

--Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

I like the cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by clackamascoug View Post
    I've been golfing all day and need to make my report. What's the latest status. Did we get attacked a third time?
    Scroll up a few posts.

Based on the video PAC just posted on Facebook, CUF better get back up soon before he gets into too much trouble.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Randal Graves View Post
    Based on the video PAC just posted on Facebook, CUF better get back up soon before he gets into too much trouble.

??? Earlier this morning, a "friend" posted a link to a video, but when I clicked on it (stupid, I suppose), I was taken to some promotional page that I ignored and went back to my FB newsfeed, never having seen the video (yeah, Dabrocksterlike, I know, but really!). Anyway, if the video was offensive, or simply not funny or interesting, I apologize. I hope this FB thing is a passing fad because I still don't get how it works exactly. I don't know why/how it apparently puts everything I view up for public consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Randal Graves View Post

I too was wondering what PAC had been up to this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Tracing the attach back to its source it usually pretty difficult without the collective help of all the ISPs involved.

Attachment 434

Thanks to the Dude (and the Utah guys), however, we have a fully redundant site to hang out on during the attack.
    I never thought the zombies would use computers to accomplish the zombie apocalypse.

Yes, they're very well-behaved. And let's face it, at the end of the day, they are blood. Not that we would choose them voluntarily, of course. But some things in life you just can't choose.
    tumblr_mdld91TMPK1qe61euo1_500.jpg

I've had this for three days with nowhere to share it.

"This culture doesn't sell modesty. It sells "I am more modest than you" modesty." -- Two Utes

It is really sad when a lurker like me has to come over here to lurk. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    I hope this FB thing is a passing fad because I still don't get how it works exactly.
    These prostestations would work a lot better if you sprinkle them liberally with phrases like "young 'uns," "tarnation," "gumption," and "hootenannys."

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    ??? Earlier this morning, a "friend" posted a link to a video, but when I clicked on it (stupid, I suppose), I was taken to some promotional page that I ignored and went back to my FB newsfeed, never having seen the video (yeah, Dabrocksterlike, I know, but really!). Anyway, if the video was offensive, or simply not funny or interesting, I apologize. I hope this FB thing is a passing fad because I still don't get how it works exactly. I don't know why/how it apparently puts everything I view up for public consumption.
    I saw that and got a good chuckle out of it. Didn't realize you had a thing for large butts.

Hold your breath. We are back up.

Good, because we were about to raise the rent here.

--Yeats

I saw that and got a good chuckle out of it. Didn't realize you had a thing for large butts.
    Unlike PAC, I like big butts; I cannot lie. You cannot, could not, deny that when a woman like that arrives, heaven sent, you know get, tu-me-scent.
    "This culture doesn't sell modesty. It sells "I am more modest than you" modesty." -- Two Utes

Well, at least the hack is a little more entertaining this time.

I don't get enough Kosova/Albanian/Muslim hip-hop in my day-to-day life.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Well, at least the hack is a little more entertaining this time.

I don't get enough Kosova/Albanian/Muslim hip-hop in my day-to-day life.

My thoughts exactly.

Tapatalk still works fine. What am I missing?
    “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
    André Gide

Look at it on your browser.
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    Tapatalk still works fine. What am I missing?
    KOSOVA GOLD HACKERS WAS HERE !!!

I'll be hanging out here for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    KOSOVA GOLD HACKERS WAS HERE !!!

I'll be hanging out here for a bit.
    Here is the media playing in the background:

An SQL injection tutorial.

Oh, for Pete's sake. Sorry, guys. Welcome, please make yourselves comfortable while you're here. Just try to take out the trash when it gets full and close the lid on the commode when you're done.

--Yeats

Oh, for Pete's sake. Sorry, guys. Welcome, please make yourselves comfortable while you're here. Just try to take out the trash when it gets full and close the lid on the commode when you're done.
    I had a suspicion that most posters here pee sitting down. Thanks for verifying.

Quote Originally Posted by FMCoug View Post
    I had a suspicion that most posters here pee sitting down. Thanks for verifying.
    Clearly you have something to learn. Here's a good reading selection to start with:

http://levynewsnetwork.wordpress.com...-of-the-sexes/

http://ask.metafilter.com/7546/Toile...youre-finished

http://bkcreative.hubpages.com/hub/T...Down-Heres-Why

http://www.yelp.com/topic/la-palma-w...he-toilet-seat

--Yeats

Is there another problem at cougarstadium, or is it just me?