Thread: "Hypocrite of the Century"

Hybrid View

Banned
    Me too. Too many damned crazy lefties around here. This board lacks any political balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
    Me too. Too many damned crazy lefties around here. This board lacks any political balance.
    Watch out for Utefans then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    Watch out for Utefans then.

LOL....., I wandered over there today for the first time in what seems like forever. Makes UB5 look like a right-wing, christian conservative rally. It appears to be your new baby so I wish you tremendous success, but, count me out my friend.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

Quote Originally Posted by mUUser View Post
    LOL....., I wandered over there today for the first time in what seems like forever. Makes UB5 look like a right-wing, christian conservative rally. It appears to be your new baby so I wish you tremendous success, but, count me out my friend.
    Can't fix it if people sit on the sidelines and the inmates run the asylum though.