Thread: Season Tickets

Season Tickets

I posted this on the other fan site a little while ago with no luck so I thought that I would give this a try. I know that this a long shot but does anyone out there know someone that isn't going to use four tickets this year and would like to transfer the rights? I have two daughters that I want to be able to take to the games with my wife and I and since I only have two tickets it doesn't really work. If someone had four and wanted to downgrade to two tickets I would transfer my seats over to them. The seats are pretty good ones in N21 on the end of the row which makes it nice for getting in and out. I'm open to just about any section for the seats, I just need to have them all together.

Thanks for any help

I don't have tickets to transfer but this year if a person is transferring tickets to someone who isn't a season ticket holder already the U is charging a Transfer fee of $100 per ticket. So if you're looking for 4 tickets you'd also have to pay the $400 transfer fee.
    “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
    ~Bob Marley

This dude over on utefans is selling for this year. No ownership but its better than nothing

http://www.utefans.net/message.php?id=1494092

Thanks for the heads up, I'm currently a season ticket holder on my two tickets. I don't think I would just buy the tickets for this year only. Hopefully something can come up before the renewal deadline in May

I purchased 2 tickets last year for just the year and all it did was increase my desire for my own tickets.. looks like im going to have to pony up the donation and see what i can get..

Has anyone received their season tickets yet?
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

Quote Originally Posted by mUUser View Post
    I got mine yesterday. So did my brother.

Check your mailboxes!

Mine came yesterday. Season preparations are going well. In the last few weeks, I've built a shrine, I've been doing 45 minutes of mpfunk-style air humping each day, and now the season tickets are here. Next step is crafting a full size replica of Mark May out of hardened pig lard, then striking it repeatedly in the nether-regions with a spatula, then melting it down and deep frying a red-tailed hawk in homage to my undying hatred of Swoop.

Feeling good about where we're at. Respect the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Senioritis View Post
    Mine came yesterday. Season preparations are going well. In the last few weeks, I've built a shrine, I've been doing 45 minutes of mpfunk-style air humping each day, and now the season tickets are here. Next step is crafting a full size replica of Mark May out of hardened pig lard, then striking it repeatedly in the nether-regions with a spatula, then melting it down and deep frying a red-tailed hawk in homage to my undying hatred of Swoop.

Feeling good about where we're at. Respect the process.
    This post goes to the UB5 Hall of Fame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    This post goes to the UB5 Hall of Fame.
    I already turned it into a poster and hung it on my wall.

Just ordered season tickets for the first time in over two decades. Dang, those are tough tickets to acquire. Very limited options. Had to split them up into two sections. At least my foot is back in the door.
    “Children and dogs are as necessary to the welfare of the country as Wall Street and the railroads.” -- Harry S. Truman

"You never soar so high as when you stoop down to help a child or an animal." -- Jewish Proverb

"Three-time Pro Bowler Eric Weddle the most versatile, and maybe most intelligent, safety in the game." -- SI, 9/7/15, p. 107.

Just ordered season tickets for the first time in over two decades. Dang, those are tough tickets to acquire. Very limited options. Had to split them up into two sections. At least my foot is back in the door.
    Yeah. We added a ticket for my wife 2 years ago. My dad sits several rows behind us because we can't get one more closer

Unfortunately our experience with the U is the ticket representatives are a bit sketchy. We're never really sure they're being truthful. We know they've told us they don't have seats in the past because they don't want to split up pairs of seats. It's frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post
    Yeah. We added a ticket for my wife 2 years ago. My dad sits several rows behind us because we can't get one more closer

Unfortunately our experience with the U is the ticket representatives are a bit sketchy. We're never really sure they're being truthful. We know they've told us they don't have seats in the past because they don't want to split up pairs of seats. It's frustrating.

Received an email earlier this week explaining that there was a 99 percent renewal rate on season tickets, and roughly only 250 seats to juggle around for ticket holders wanting upgrades etc..... Got the call yesterday and wasn't expecting good news, but they were able to move us down 10 rows and get 3 seats together for an additional $90 per ticket. Jumped all over it.

Received an email earlier this week explaining that there was a 99 percent renewal rate on season tickets, and roughly only 250 seats to juggle around for ticket holders wanting upgrades etc..... Got the call yesterday and wasn't expecting good news, but they were able to move us down 10 rows and get 3 seats together for an additional $90 per ticket. Jumped all over it.
    Doubt we heard anything. Twice our rep has failed to get us our gymnastics tickets at all (including regionals last year, they had to scramble to get us seats. Couldn't explain how we got charged but had no seats)

Glad you've had better luck

Our fan base goes against everything Chris Hill cites when choosing not to expand the stadium, and it's pretty remarkable. Fundraising for stadium expansion will never be easier than it is now. Current ticket holders have no choice but to get squeezed when supply is as short as it is, coupled with rising demand. Who exactly wins here by putting off stadium expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPat View Post
    Our fan base goes against everything Chris Hill cites when choosing not to expand the stadium, and it's pretty remarkable. Fundraising for stadium expansion will never be easier than it is now. Current ticket holders have no choice but to get squeezed when supply is as short as it is, coupled with rising demand. Who exactly wins here by putting off stadium expansion?
    The other PAC 12 ADs that have been telling him not to expand?

I would have thought the pipe in the SEZ bursting and dousing the broadcast team's pizza prior to the Michigan game would have been enough to move the stadium reconstruction a bit higher up the priority list. That was pretty damn embarrassing. Luckily they didn't talk about it during the broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthwestUteFan View Post
    I would have thought the pipe in the SEZ bursting and dousing the broadcast team's pizza prior to the Michigan game would have been enough to move the stadium reconstruction a bit higher up the priority list. That was pretty damn embarrassing. Luckily they didn't talk about it during the broadcast.
    It's all money for the most part.

The conservative estimate is $50,000,000

But the new scoreboard is being built so the expansion can take place without having to move the scoreboard.

The SEZ should be seen as a mandatory replacement item. That $50M is an unavoidable expense.

But the U has a long history of keeping buildings far longer than they should. I just heard today that the OSH building is getting torn down.