Thread: I Wish I Knew How to Quit You - The BYU Sports Thread

Hybrid View

This thread should be entitled "The Official self-trolling thread of Utah Utes fans."

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    This thread should be entitled "The Official self-trolling thread of Utah Utes fans."
    How can you be so cavalier about this? A BYU fan and prominent message board proprietor just threatened to kill our football team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold."
    --Yeats

“True, we [lawyers] build no bridges. We raise no towers. We construct no engines. We paint no pictures - unless as amateurs for our own principal amusement. There is little of all that we do which the eye of man can see. But we smooth out difficulties; we relieve stress; we correct mistakes; we take up other men's burdens and by our efforts we make possible the peaceful life of men in a peaceful state.”

--John W. Davis, founder of Davis Polk & Wardwell

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    How can you be so cavalier about this? A BYU fan and prominent message board proprietor just threatened to kill our football team!
    Lebowski is a smart dude. Didn't he go fishing last year to avoid watching the game? I'm sure his schedule will fill up quickly this year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Lebowski is a smart dude. Didn't he go fishing last year to avoid watching the game? I'm sure his schedule will fill up quickly this year as well.
    lol. And I sat on a rock on a ridge above the canyon at Lake Powell and listened to the game on my iPhone.

The fishing was fantastic, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    lol. And I sat on a rock on a ridge above the canyon at Lake Powell and listened to the game on my iPhone.

See, I knew you were a smart guy. Every BYU fan should follow Lebowski's lead and watch the game surrounded by nature: evidence of God's existence.
    Last edited by Applejack; 08-27-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Hedging your entertainment bets? You lack conviction.