Thread: Getting Our Mojo Back - Utah hosts Washington/Wazzu

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by UTEopia View Post
    I had us 2-4 going into this weekend although I thought the path would be a little different than it was. This is the break weekend for us. Lose both or split and this season is officially over. Win both and we are still capable of a .500 PAC 12 season. This year is a lot like football except many people had unrealistic expectations for football. Turnover years with eyes firmly focused on the future.

IMHO, the season is over regardless of the results this weekend.

Interestingly, I (among many) am hyped on next year's recruiting class, with two recruits nominated to be McDonald's AA's. I was disappointed the other day to see our class is ranked only 8th in the Pac 12, and 35th nationally. Reality check, i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by UTEopia View Post
    I had us 2-4 going into this weekend although I thought the path would be a little different than it was. This is the break weekend for us. Lose both or split and this season is officially over. Win both and we are still capable of a .500 PAC 12 season. This year is a lot like football except many people had unrealistic expectations for football. Turnover years with eyes firmly focused on the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post

Interestingly, I (among many) am hyped on next year's recruiting class, with two recruits nominated to be McDonald's AA's. I was disappointed the other day to see our class is ranked only 8th in the Pac 12, and 35th nationally. Reality check, i guess.
    How much do you think the disappointment fans are feeling about this team is viewed through the lens of how Colorado has performed in its 6 league games verses how we've performed in our 6 league games? To me, it seems like that has heavily influenced a lot of the thinking, but I'd be curious to see what you think about that?
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post

You do have to remember two of our recruits aren’t counted in that ranking. Doutrive and Charles Jones Jr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post
    You do have to remember two of our recruits aren’t counted in that ranking. Doutrive and Charles Jones Jr

This! With Doutrive having the advantage of being able to learn the system on both sides of the ball for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post

If you think you are going to make me feel better, you are sadly mistaken.