Thread: 2018 Pre-Spring and Spring Football

Hybrid View

He gets a shot to start at safety at Michigan vs fighting to see the field here.

I think it’s a no brainer for him. I hope he does well, even though I grew up hating Michigan. Trash, those lot I tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    He gets a shot to start at safety at Michigan vs fighting to see the field here.

I think it’s a no brainer for him. I hope he does well, even though I grew up hating Michigan. Trash, those lot I tell ya.
    1) Utah will win more games than Michigan next year, and...

2) It won't matter one bit for Casey Hughes, because he will get the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hear/feel 107,000 people simultaneously cheer for him. That alone has to be an ethereal experience.

Oh, and grad school/change of scenery/different experience will all be good for him as well.

If you can handle Gunther and Hacket, Kyle was on with them yesterday: https://espn700sports.com/interviews...coach-2-26-18/
    “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    If you can handle Gunther and Hacket, Kyle was on with them yesterday: https://espn700sports.com/interviews...coach-2-26-18/
    Coach Whitt is still high on Jack Tuttle, hopes to see good things this spring. Huntley is up to 195 pounds. Covey will not participate in spring ball. Gary Anderson will help coach the d-line with Lewis Powell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    Covey will not participate in spring ball.
    Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Why not?
    arrives home too late to be eligible. had to be enrolled earlier, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    arrives home too late to be eligible. had to be enrolled earlier, I think.
    Yeah he’s not home until 3/7 I believe. Way too late to be enrolled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Why not?
    Kyle said on the interview that he wouldn't be in good enough shape for spring ball. Said he'd be 'an injury waiting to happen'

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Kyle said on the interview that he wouldn't be in good enough shape for spring ball. Said he'd be 'an injury waiting to happen'
    Also said he is a proven commodity and no need to put that at risk.